The new hot, arrogant sexy guy is a......what?! (Legal teenage romance)

The new hot, arrogant sexy guy is a.......what?! (Legal teenage romance)

I just want to say thank you for the votes, and amazing comment. And yes he is interesting in a way. Not like any of my other male characters in my other stories. So here is......

Chapter 2: Part 1 (What do I say.....)

We stayed like that for awhile, he held me against the brick wall. Waiting just waiting for me to give him a straight answer. But how could I? He isn't like anybody else that I have ever met in my entire life.

So answering him wouldn't be easy.

"How do you want me to answer that?", my voice was a low, and almost hushed.

He sighed in anger "Why would you ask such a stupid question like that?!!", that seemed to have set me off.

"How can I answer to such an arrogant, self conseceded jerk that I just barely met. Who just humiliated, and harrassed me the other day! So how. No why should I answer you!!!", he chuckled darkly.

"Wow! You always seem to get me", he quickly dropped me.

The whole time when we were talking he had loosened my grip on him, therefore he let me go.

Just to be more of a jerk he is, he decided to catch me half-way. My heart pounded hard against my chest, I tried to catch my breath, he laughed and laughed.

"Man aren't you scared!!", I blushed from being embarrassed.

Once I catched my breath I smacked him hard across his face, that made him angry. But as fast as it came it went "Aren't we a bit angry?"

"What kind of idiotic question is that?!!", he laughed.

While shaking his head, he was amused!!

I can't believe him!! But then again maybe I can.

"Let me go", before I had time to react.

I was already on the floor, and my butt hurt really bad. Tears of pain left my eyes "Awe don't cry", he scooped me up in his arms.

Trying to push him away wasn't easy, but he didn't want to let me go. "I am not a baby. Argh! Just let me go!!", Zaqs picked up my back-pack while holding onto me.

He carried me to the school's entrance, I looked up at the sky. At this time in day, no morning. It was incredibly beautiful. The sun was barely rising itself.

Zaqs chuckled "Really Em", that pulled me out of my daze. Without having to think, I slapped him on the back of his head, he winced in pain only for a second.

But sadly he quickly recovered from it, I glared at him and then I thought better of it.

"Can you please set me down on the steps", my sweet act made him become confused and completely shocked.

But he did it anyways. Sucker!!

He seemed to look nervous, and he gave me my back-pack with his hand shaking, he was in a bad state of being scared. Scared?

Another chuckle escaped his lips that looked strangely inviting, I rolled my eyes at myself. Yeah, right!!

"Did you. No you did!!"

I hand no idea why he was so happy about this?

"Did what?", I couldn't comprehend any of this.

An amused smile played at his lips "You fell for my scared act. Man! Aren't you gulable!!"

In an instant my face became red with rage, he is such a donkey!!

"You are a donkey!!", I bellowed. Viocing my thoughts out loud.

He laughed again "You are so stupid Em. You make me crak up!!!"

I crossed my arms over my chest, but that seemed childish. So I moved on to the most rebelled action by.

"What the hell was that?!!", I smirked at him. "What you can't take a hit?", he rubbed his jaw. rage flashed through his eyes "Do you know that you are so stupid for doing that!!", I chuckled.

"Please tell me how dumb I really am. I'd love to know?"

Zaqs quickly recovered from my hit, he inhaled some air. "You aren't smart are you?"

"And you aren't as you seem. So?"

He made himself look at me "That mouth of yours is gonna get you in big trouble", he growled.

I rolled my eyes in response. "Whatever you say. My worst enemy", he gave me a devilish smile.

"Worst. You haven't seen worst yet. My girl", I took a step back. Putting as much distance between us as possible.

Nah-ah. I am not his girl, and I'll never be his.

"Zaqs your crazy", that made him give me a twisted smile.

"Your school was yours, but since I am here...", he trailed off.

Before he took a step closer to me "I'll make it a riot. Not literally, even though that'll be extremely fun. And be prepared to figure out who your real friends are".

What is he saying?

I think that he has lost it....

Hmmm....If I be sneaky and ran away, he won't figure out that I am gone. So by the time he chases me, I'll be home free. Well I am gonna give it a shot.

But before I could. He looked at me, and the look in his eyes scared the hell out of me!!

"You aren't going anywhere Em", he closed the distance between us.

"Well not without me".

"I am not-Ahh!", I said when he threw me on his shoulder.

Zaqs grabbed my back-pack again "So since I know that your partly a rebel, and a bully to other bullies. Lets say that we cut school", he put his huge hand over my mouth so I wouldn't be able to protest against it.

His annoying laughter filled my ears "Your silence tells me that you are up to it. That's great. So why don't we go to my house", my eyes widened in terror. "It'll be fun won't it", his cheerful voice gave me the creeps.

Yep, he is the new hot, arrogant sexy guy but I also think that he is crazy.

Man! How do I get myself out of this one?

(That's it! So I hoped you all like. So vote/comment/vote if you like!!!)

0_0 Sorry I had to put that. :)

-Sorry for any grammar/mistakes-

/Coolcatsz422/