The new hot, arrogant sexy guy is a......what?! (Teenage legal romance)

The new hot, arrogant sexy guy is a.......what?! (Teenage legal romance)

Okay here is the first chapter. Please vote and comment.

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Chapter (Your kidding right?!)

I have no idea what to say to this. None of this was suspose to happen, but then again. Was anything ever suspose to happen?

Another day, any other time and I would have let it go. But, hey. They asked for it.

"Emarlia!!!", anger seethed through his deep male voice.

Yes, I'm a girl. What did you think?

Anyways I had just provoked the school's new bully.

Yep. And you ask why.

Well it's because this is my school.

All right, before things get bad.

I'd like to let you get to know hwo I am first.

My name is Emarlia (A/N:pronounced Ar-mar-a-ri-la) Skylights, I am 16 gonna be 17 in six months. Now as I think about it, my birthday won't be until the summer. Oh well.

So here is the story. Well lets call it my background.

At the age 12 I would be the 'Goodie-too-shoes' that everybody liked/disliked for many reasons. One day I got tired of being like this-that preppy mistreated girl. So I did the unthinkable. I actually pranked the entire football team. They still don't like me...I think?

Anyways after that day I would be the school's huge rebel. My parents hated it. But what can I say.

Why can't I live life.

I did the basic/unbaisc things by....

1. Going out late and coming home after curfew.

2.Letting a cute teenage boy that's 3 years older than me into my house.

3.Became nice again. 'Trust me everyone was confused'. But then again it all would depend on how my day goes.

If it's bad, then I'll do the unthinkable.

And if it's the other way around, I'll just be the girl that I used to be.

So if you haven't guessed it. Today was fine.

No great!

I may sound crazy. Sorry....

Well what can I say about this one.

Hmmm....

1.I can say that he started it! 'But that'll be stupid'.

2.He tried to kiss me!! 'Nah. That's way too embarrassing'.

3.Or that he has cooties!! 'Nope that won't do. I'm not in elementry anymore'.

Dang! I hope that by the time a teacher catchs on that I did something wrong then maybe.

No, hopefully I'll have an excuse by then.

Out of pure joy, I ran through the entire school with him not so far behind me.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that we both are on the track team.

I didn't?

Sorry, I guess....

Drake chased as if his life depended on it.

Oh yes it did.

You see he broke my 'small' friends heart, by pretending to like her when he already was dating two girls.