Chapter 19: Is it over?

This is the end! I lost like all of my readers... :/ Love you guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah's POV:

I opened my heavy eyelids slowly. Where was I? What's going on. Then it hit me. I was in the hospital. What did Zach do? Wait, more importantly, where the hell was Trevor?! I quickly sat up and was greeted by my mom, who I guess had been waiting for me to wake up.

"Hey, you're awake," she said softly.

I nodded. "Where's Trevor?" My voice cracked.

My mom smiled slightly. "He's alright. He's just out in the waiting room. He only has a few bruises. He really beat that kid up!"

I smiled. "That's my little fighter. How'd I end up here?"

"Tracy got home from work and saw the whole scene happening, pinned the kid down and called the police. That kid is in custody right now."

That made me feel safe. But, TRACY?!

"Tracy?! Really?"

"Yes really. So do you know this kid?"

I nodded slowly. I still never told my mom about Zach or any of the bullying for that matter. I decided that I needed to tell her. She deserved to know.

"His name's Zach and he used to go to school with me back in Minnesota."

"Go on."

"Well, remember how I used to come home crying almost everyday, but would never tell you what was wrong?"

My mom nodded.

"He was the reason."

~*~

A week passed since I told my mom everything. I couldn't really do much because Zach broke my damn ankle! I was just in my room by myself. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone except Trevor at the moment. I jumped when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

My mom walked in with a glass of water and handed it to me. I thanked her and she sat next to me on my bed.

"So Delilah, you know how spring break starts tomorrow?"

I nodded, but I honestly didn't care though. I haven't been at school for the past week anyway.

"Well Connor's going to visit for the entire spring break! He's flying here as we speak!"

My mood lit up a bit, but not by much. Connor and I wouldn't get to do much because of my ankle.

"What's wrong, Delilah, aren't you happy?"

"I am, really, but it's just that we really can't do much because of my ankle," I replied.

"I'm sure you guys will figure something out!"

I nodded and my mom kissed my forehead and went downstairs. I sighed and felt lonely again. I haven't seen Trevor since the whole Zach thing happened and I was worried. I decided to take a nap to pass the time. I was tired anyway.

My mom's yelling woke me up. Gosh she can be loud at times.

"Delilah! Connor's here and he's coming up now!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

A few seconds later, Connor came into my room. He sat on my bed next to me and gave me a half smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"My ankle hurts. Zach was being a dumbass and broke it."

He nodded. "Yeah Trevor told me about everything. How is he anyway? I haven't heard from him since the day it happened."