Chapter 10: I don't want to hear it.

I'm so excited for you guys to read the next few chapters! They're going to be shocking :) This story has a few naughty words (lmao naughty xD) :O sorry not sorry guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After many boring hours of school, it was finally time to go home. I began to run to my locker, hopefully being able to get my stuff and leave before Devin got there. As I quickly approached my locker, I saw that Devin was already there surrounded by his flock of morons. Damn. I opened my locker, praying to myself that Devin would not talk to me.

"Why hello, Delilah."

Shit. "Hi Devin," I replied blankly.

"We should hang out Friday night," he said with a wink.

"I think I'm going to have to pass." His idiot friends began laughing like morons.

"Are you busy or something?"

"No, I'm not," I said. "I'd much rather just sit at home...alone."

"No one rejects Devin Kirk! Have you seen me? I am damn sexy."

I tried my best not to laugh, but it didn't really work out too well. "Oh, okay. Whatever stops the tears."

Devin finally stopped talking to me and focused his attention back on his ape-like friends. I suddenly felt warm arms wrap around me from behind. I thought it was Devin the creeper for a moment until I recognized Trevor's voice.

"Hey beautiful," Trevor whispered in my ear.

My entire mood lit up. I turned around and smiled at Trevor, giving him a hug. "Hey Trevor!" I tried to pull away from the hug, but then Trevor pulled me right back in. It was perfect until Devin murdered the moment.

"Delilah, you give this loser the time of day, but not me?!" 

"Don't call Trevor a loser!"

"Well it's what he is. It's what he's always been. It's all he'll ever be."

"Devin, I don't want to hear it. Trevor is perfect and is better than you'll ever be," I quickly retorted as I grabbed Trevor's hand and began walking away. About a minute passed before we were outside and away from Devin.

"Thank you for standing up for me. Devin always makes fun of me," Trevor told me as he hugged me.

I hugged back and then pulled away. "Of course I'd do that! I can't have some jerk talking about my crush that way."

Shit. Why did I just say that?! I didn't mean to, it just slipped out! Ugh Why must I have a tendency to mutter whatever comes to mind on random occasions. I just made things awkward. Why do I always screw-

"C-Crush?" Trevor cut me off as he managed to speak up.

"Um..." Delilah, just tell him. What more do you have to lose? "Yeah...I kinda sorta like...you," I said slowly, afraid of his response.

Trevor just stared at me in shock for a while. I knew he didn't like me like that. I began to walk away, prepared to run home and lock myself in my room to cry. As I ran off, Trevor grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He kissed me on my cheek and pulled me in for a hug. What the hell?

Still hugging me, he began whispering in my ear. "I like you too. I was just too scared to say anything."

We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes for a moment. "So..."

"Want to go out to a movie on Friday?"

I quickly nodded. "Walk me home?" I asked.

"Sure thing."