Chapter 16: He's looking for you.

Sorry guys! I've been super busy with school and family and what not. But it's spring break now :) <3 The first chapter where I actually use POV. Crazy right? Yeah I know. Sorry that this is going to be short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONNOR'S POV:

I've been in a really bad mood lately. Delilah has really pissed me off. That's why I've been ignoring her calls. But after a while of thinking, I realized that I'm being ridiculous right now. I should forgive her if I forgave Trevor. I'll call her back after I go outside and cool off for a while.

I walked outside and sat on my porch. I glanced over at the house that Delilah used to live in. I sighed. I sure do miss irritating her everyday. After about 10 minutes of sitting outside, some kid that's about 14 or 15 years old approached me. He had dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes. Then I realized it was Zach! The dumbass that hurt Delilah.

"What the hell do you want Zach?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

Zach chuckled. "I heard you went to visit Delilah."

"So? It has nothing to do with you."

He rolled his eyes at me. "It has everything to do with me. I'm taking her back."

"Dude. You just can't take her back. She has a boyfriend. You're not getting anymore information out of me."

I gestured for him to go away.

"A boyfriend huh? That just won't do. I'll fix that. I will find her. And that's a promise."

Zach walked away and left, leaving me there confused and creeped out. Maybe he wasn't serious? Whether he was serious or not, I had to warn Delilah. I sprinted into my house and grabbed my cell phone struggling to dial her number.

Delilah's POV:

I was just sitting in my room listening to music with Trevor as usual doing nothing. The loud vibration of my phone startled me and I almost fell off of my bed. Luckily I didn't or else Trevor would make fun of me. Curious as to who it was, I glanced at the screen only to be completely surprised to see that it was Connor. I turned the music down and answered.

"Hello?"

Connor sounded freaked out and straight up crazy and I couldn't understand a word that he was saying.

"Woah, woah woah, calm the hell down Connor Frantic. Slow it down sir." (See what I did there? No? Okay. -_-)

"Zach. Is. Looking. For. You."

I felt a little anxious now. "Is this some sort of sick joke, Connor? Because if it is, it's not funny."

"No, I'm serious! Zach spoke to me today and told me that he was going to find you and didn't care if you had a boyfriend or not. He said he was going to take you back."

I suddenly felt lightheaded and felt a bit dizzy. This could not be happening. The room started to spin and my vision became clouded by darkness.

Trevor's POV:

Hearing Delilah freak out while on the phone with Connor really got me worried. I really wanted to know what was going on. The next thing I knew, Delilah passed out and fell onto the floor. I freaked out and ran down the stair to find her mom.

"Mrs. Scardino! Where are you?!"

"In the kitchen," she called back.

"Something's wrong with Delilah! She passed out and won't wake up."

Delilah's mom dropped what she was doing...literally she dropped the pot of food she was holding and she ran up the stairs. I followed closely behind.

She turned around to face me. "Go home, Trevor. I'll call you later alright?"

"But-" I was cut off.

"Alright?"

I sighed and gave in. "Fine."

No one realized how much it hurt to just leave my girl like that. I tried not to cry. I walked home.

*the next day*

It's been a whole day and Delilah's mom still hasn't called to let me know how Delilah's doing. I decided to walk to the park that Delilah and I always come to just to have out. I sat on the bench just to clear my mind and regain my sanity. A few minutes later, a kid about my age sat next to me. I turned my head slowly and glared into his big brown eyes. He had cool spikey blonde hair. I was hoping that he wouldn't engage me in conversation. Sadly he did.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked.

I sighed. Why is he talking to me? "I've been better."

"Aww. What's wrong?"

Why does he care? "Well it really has nothing to do with you and I kinda want to keep it that way."

He nodded. "So what can I do for fun around here? I just flew here in LA yesterday."

I shrugged. "A lot of stuff really. I'm not sure."

I actually was sure. I just didn't wan to talk to him.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Trevor." He grabbed my hand and shook it.

"I'm Zach."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muahahahaha >:D Sorry I just realized how short this was...