Y/n

I am y/n l/n. I might not look like it but I'm the biggest fairy tail fan. Especially Natsu Dragneel. I would always wear my Natsu scarf to school. My Keychain of Natsu would make me smile when I looked at it during math. And every Monday as well as every Saturday I would sit in the dark on my room to watch/read the new episode/chapter of fairy tail. You could say I was secretly in love with the pink haired dragon slayer. The way he cared for his nakama. His soft sides, his cute sides, his angry side, just everything about him. I was pretty obsessed with him. I wished for nothing more than to be with him. I wished for it every night before I went to sleep with my Natsu and Happy pluche. Even if I knew I would never had a future with him. I actually saddened me. Because I loved him so much I didn't like Lucy that much. What'd I say. I hated that girl. I would be a much better match than him. I would be a fire dragon slayer just like him and... And... "Y/n! What's all that noise up there?" "Sorry mom. It's okay."
That is why I was pretty sad when Hiro Mishima confirmed in an interview that Natsu like Lucy more than just a friend...

And even when I would be with him.
Would I truly be happy?
I told me that I would be happy to just be with him. To just see him for real, be able to feel his touch. But if he liked Lucy. Would I be okay with just being friends when I feel like this?

Ah! It doesn't even matter. It's not like my dreams ever come true. My family never had much luck anyway...

But I really wanted to meet him...

Before I knew it I had fallen asleep on my bed, surrounded by my pluches and drawings...