Bonus Chapter - Slice of Life

**A/N I have perverts that live in my head, so here they are being horny perverts. This chapter is really not important to the story, but oh well, we all know what happens when they are alone together. ;D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Delirium had a name, and that name was Aiden's mouth. Kale was squirming in bed, covers held in tightly clenched fists, while Aiden's mouth explored his body. Nibbling, licking, and sucking his way across Kale's naked flesh.

Rediscovering territory that once held traces of his marks. Places that Aiden could look at and smile, remembering how each mark was made and Kale's reaction to each one.

"How bad do you want it?" His breath tickled the skin his tongue had just bathed, goosebumps rose and he chuckled, before returning back to his exploration. "Tell me, Shorty."

Kale was rendered speechless, the only functioning muscle he had left, was throbbing and begging for attention. His tongue was off duty and the only response his brain could think up was a whine. Fingers clamped onto the sheet and pulled, grasping for a release he was being denied. The closer Aiden's mouth got to his hip bone, the closer to the edge Kale got.

His mouth opened on a moan, turning to a whimper when Aiden teased a slow trail from hip bone to pelvis. Kale could feel the smirk against his skin. Knew Aiden was enjoying the torment he was putting Kale through.

Aiden bit and licked his way to the base of Kale's erection, the tip of his tongue lightly touching the vein that ran underneath and around the crown.

"You keep abusing those sheets and your hands are going to be tied to the headboard." Aiden's tone was gruff and demanding. The one he used to get his way, knowing that it drove Kale insane with want and need.

The words had the desired effect, Kale reacted in a shiver that raced over his entire body. Nodding his head and gripping the material closer to his sides. Desperately trying to stay still and control his breathing.

A new set of teeth joined in the expedition. Lightly kissing the scar that ran from front to back along Kale's hip. Loving caresses that trailed along the injured skin. Following the tear and heading south at an agonizingly slow pace. Gentle nips added in to make his heart rate speed up and his breathing slow down.

Tongues met and mingled at the base and travled to the tip, where they met again twining together for a hungry kiss and then going back to the naked flesh between them. Kale let out a whimpering moan and writhed in the sheets.  

Aiden wrapped his fingers firmly around Kale and started a slow stroke up and down, while licking along the edge of his tip. Gently biting in between strokes with his tongue and hand.

"Tell me, Shorty. Tell me how bad you want to cum."

At his groan and thrusts, Aiden eased away and rose to face Kale. Godammit the sight shot straight to his dick. He took in the flushed cheeks, the teeth biting into his bottom lip, hard little nubs seeking attention on his chest. Pale skin fevered with need.

He brought his fingers up and pinched a nipple, watching as Kale's body lifted in an arch and moan escaped the cage of his teeth. Aiden's tongue replaced the fingers and flicked it repeatedly.

Kale's fingers released the sheets to dig into Aiden's scalp. Yanking at his hair when teeth sank into the skin and a tongue chased the pain away with a sensuous swipe. The need to need to orgasm made worse when he felt the hot cavern off Reegan's mouth envelope his cock.

Holy sensation overload, Batman. He was was being driven to the brink of insanity. The moans and sighs beyond his ability to control. The tingling burn cresting along his spine, aching for release.