Chapter 37- Bet

PLEASE READ :)

I was really glad with your feedbacks from the last chapter so I decided to upload sooner. I will not put any required votes before I upload, but instead I’ll just upload whenever I feel like to. Since I was too grateful that I reached What's Hot 32, I decided to upload sooner. I hope I'll get greater feedbacks this time. Thanks for all of your support and I hope you guys will still continue to vote and comment!

**I recently uploaded the teaser for the sequel of Will You Be My, I hope you guys will check it out. I would like to hear your comments and suggestions. If you think the title is already okay, feel free to vote. Thanks!

<--Please Vote…Comment…Fan…Like….Please and thank you!

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 37- Bet

*Josh’s POV*

After that long talk with Aunt Stella, I realized that she was right. I hate to say this but she’s an evil genius. I brushed the thought away and I glanced at my wall clock. It’s already eleven in the morning. It was almost our lunch break. I have to go to Winford already.

I grabbed a random dark blue v-neck shirt and put it on. I also grabbed some dark jeans that would match my shirt. I prefer to wear anything simple today.

After I finished fixing my stuffs, I grabbed my keys and drove to school. I don’t have any plan of attending my classes today. The principal asked us to report by noon, and I will. His mistake was he didn’t specify that I have to attend the following classes after I have reported to him.

If you were wondering what am I going to do after I have reported, well that’s for me to know and for you to find out.

I stopped the car when I reached the school grounds. I have no intentions of letting anyone see me besides Nathan and the principal. Yes, I’m talking to Nathan.

I quietly walked towards the principal’s office. There were no students around since they still have their classes; so it was safe for me to walk around the school without being noticed. I knocked before I opened the door and the principal, Mr. Cricket, I mean Mr. Crippet, asked me to come in.

I slowly paced inside his office and sat in front of his mahogany desk. Like most of the other principals, his desk were full of papers but in a neat way. His office was full of bookshelves and file cabinets.

“Josh, it’s good that you have decided to report on time.” He said while adjusting his red tie.

I nodded.

“Yes, I keep my promises. So did Trisha and Nathan came here already?” I asked. I would not deny that saying their names doesn’t bring back any hurtful memories, but I don’t think this is going to last.

“Ah yes, they just did. I think about ten minutes ago.”

“Oh, thanks Mr. Cric- I mean, Mr. Crippet.”

Whew, that was close. I know that he wouldn’t do anything to me even though I said it. Before, I don’t even care about him. Trisha really changed me.

“It’s okay, Mr. Carter. You know, you have changed a lot. The Josh before and the Josh that I’m seeing and talking to now is completely different. I like that Mr. Carter, keep it up.”

See even Mr. Crippet noticed.

“Thanks, sir.”

I was about to leave his office when he suddenly called me again.

“Mr. Carter, today is the last normal day of classes before your break. And as you know, tomorrow will be the start of our Annual Sports Fes. I hope that you will still be able to join the events since students and other visitors from different schools will come and watch you all play.”