Chapter 20- Who's going with who?

Hey guys!!! So HAPPY because of all of your votes and all the feedbacks that I'm receiving from you!!! Here's the next chapter, Sorry for the delay. I was busy the whole day. (What's HOt 119!!!!)

<--- VOTE...Comment...Fan...Like...Please and Thank You!

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20- Who’s going with who?

*Trisha’s POV*

I moved my gaze from Josh to Nathan; I still don’t know how to answer. I thought the argument at the coffee shop was the most awkward moment of life; well, I was wrong. At the coffee shop, all eyes were on Nathan, but this time, all eyes were on me. I was seriously trembling.

“I-I guess tomorrow would be fine. I haven’t packed yet.” I replied nervously.

Josh gave me a warm smile and then he hugged me.

“Sure. No problem, I’ll help you pack tomorrow.” Josh said.

“I almost forgot that you’ll be joining us, Trisha.” Alexis interrupted.

I tried to maintain my composure and replied, “Well, yeah. I almost forgot that you’re living with my boyfriend.”

I don’t know why, but I really hate the fact that I’ll be living under on the same roof as Alexis. The thought sickens me.

She smirked (or something like that), “Oooh, am I sensing some jealousy?”

I shook my head, “No, why would I be jealous? I know that my boyfriend likes me so much that he’ll change for me. Isn’t that right?” I looked at Josh. I could see him smiling widely. I was confused why, but then I remembered what I just said. I didn’t know why I just said that. I can’t believe I just said that!

“Of course, babe, I promised to be faithful to you. I’ve never been this committed to anyone before.”Josh replied. I smiled on his statement knowing that he was letting Alexis know that he wasn’t that committed to their relationship before.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Alexis red in anger. I glance to her left and saw Nathan, I almost forgot Nathan was there!

My face reddened, “I’m sorry Nathan for not telling you. I actually forgot about it. See you at school this coming Monday.”

Nathan just nodded and said, “Sure. Just like before.” After that, he smiled.

“Dude, you don’t have to give her a ride. I’ll be the one to give her a ride on Monday.” Josh told Nathan.

I saw Nathan about to react but when he saw me, he chose not to argue.

“How about I gave you a ride home tonight, Trisha? You just live next door anyway.” Nathan suggested.

“How about me, babe?” Alexis asked Nathan.

“You can join Josh since you both live on the same house.” Nathan replied.

I almost forgot that Nathan and I lived next to each other while Josh and Alexis lived on the same house; but Nathan didn’t know I have another house where my mom’s staying; but most of my things are on my old house since the one at home are already packed and according to mom, she’ll be the one to send the stuffs to Mr. Carter.

“I think I could drive my own girlfriend home and so can you.” Josh said with a hint of anger on his voice.

Actually, I still wanted to talk to Nathan so a ride home wouldn’t be that bad. Also, it would be more convenient for both parties.