Chapter 19- Patching things up

Hey guys thanks for all of your votes! I am very happy with all of your feedbacks!

<-- Please Vote…Comment...Fan...Like…Please and thank you!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19- Patching things up

*Trish's POV*

"What Deal?" I heard someone said.

Oh my, someone heard us! I turned to my side and saw Nathan looking at both Josh and I curiously. Did he hear us? Was he able to hear everything we’ve talked about? He’s going to be very suspicious. I know Nathan. He won’t stop unless he gets an answer. I need to find a way to fix this. He should not know about this. I turned to Josh and I could see him glare at Nathan.

"Oh, hi Nathan." I said nervously. I hope he didn't notice it. "Josh and I were just talking about the deal we had earlier."

He looked at me curiously and then he asked, "What deal is that?"

"It's none of your business.' Josh replied angrily.

"No, it's okay Josh we could tell him." I said calmly.

I saw Josh's eyes grew bigger as he looked at me and I could see Nathan's eyes focused at me.

"Nathan, Josh and I had agreed that if we win this trip to Paris, we will not go there immediately unless the sports fest is already finished. Right Josh?" 

I could see Josh's smirk and then he replied, "Yes. I promised that we would go to Paris after the sports fest only. Now, is there anything that you still wanted to ask, Nathan?" 

Nathan looked doubtful for a while but he gave in anyway. 

"If it's okay with you Trisha, I would like to speak to you again. Last time our conversation didn't go too well; so I wanted to talk to you again, if that's okay?" Nathan asked.

Should I talk to him? What if I couldn't control myself and blurted the truth? But I need to talk to him about this. After all, he is still my best friend. I don't want us to fight this long.

"It’s okay, babe. I’ll wait for you here inside.” He said then he kissed my forehead.

“Thanks.” I replied.

I followed Nathan outside. I wouldn’t deny that I am very nervous right now. I don’t know what he’s going to say after he found out about this engagement. I mean, he wasn’t please with the fact that I am dating Josh, what more him being my fiancé? He must have been confused too about my mother and how I became rich.

“So, Trisha, I don’t really know how to start this… I have so many questions that I wanted to ask.” He started.

“It’s okay. Go on…”

“First, are we still best friends?”

I was shocked to hear this. Why, does he hate me that much?

“Of course we are! Why are you asking like that?”

“That’s a relief. I don’t want anything to change between us. You’re important to me. We’ve been best friends for a very long time already. I hope you’re not angry with me because of the incident in the coffee shop.”