Chapter 29- Too Many Revelations in a Short Period of Time...

Warning: You might hate me after this chapter, but please continue to support the story. I promise that I’m make it up to you guys sometime in the future. Please continue to Comment and Vote.

_____________________

Chapter 29- Too Many Revelations in a Short Period of Time…

*Trisha’s POV*                                                      

I woke up when I heard my cellphone ringing at the side of my bed. I think it was an alarm. Wait, I didn’t set up any alarm. I stretched my arm and grabbed my phone.  I saw that it was a reminder from Josh.  He must have set the reminder for me to wake up because it said…

Wake up now Sleeping Beauty, because if you don’t wake up as soon as possible, you will be late for the wedding. I’m looking forward to see you later. I had a great time last night. :)

I smiled when I saw his message. I tried to remember what happened last night. Shoot! I asked him to kiss me. I actually did ask him! I wasn’t really drunk last night and I am completely aware of what I was doing or talking about. What I don’t know was what came to me last night to ask him to kiss me.

And you know what’s weird? I enjoyed it. I enjoyed kissing him. Maybe it was because I never kissed any guys besides him. I always wondered how it would felt like if Nathan would kiss me. I never imagined my first kiss to be stolen by Josh. I always wanted Nathan to be my first kiss.

I have no idea what was happening to me lately. Especially what was happening to Josh and me. This was all an act and a deal to both of us but there are times that we acting like it is really real. I mean, in my part, most of the time I was really showing my real feelings and doing what I feel like doing. Everything that was happening to both Josh and I like our friendship and our closeness were really real for me. I just don’t know for him, but I felt happy when his around. It was the same feeling that I felt whenever Nathan was around.

This was all real minus the kiss because we only do that to convince people that we are really dating; but what about last night? No one was there. No one was looking. No one was there to make us pretend that we are dating. Why did I ask him to kiss me?

It’s his prize.

Right. It was his prize. It was my prize for him. That was it all about. Nothing more… I was so happy for him so I decided to give him that prize since I don’t know what to give. Was it normal for friends to give another friend a kiss? No, that’s wrong. Was it normal to make out with a friend? It was definitely not normal. What was I thinking? But that time, I really had the urge to kiss him. I was stopped when another reminder flashed on my phone.

You’re still on your bed, aren’t you? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk…Wake up now. Stop your beauty rest, you’re already beautiful; now get up from that bed. Don’t make me go home and wake you up.

Somehow, those words made me smile. It was funny that Josh left me another reminder because he knows I might be lazy enough to rise from the bed. He was not around anymore. Apparently, he needed to help his father with the wedding; so instead of waking me up, he chose to set an alarm and a reminder for me. That was thoughtful of him, because if he hadn’t set the alarm, I might still be on the bed when Nathan comes to pick me up.

I slowly rose up from my bed and went inside the shower. I let the warm water swallow me. It was really refreshing to take a shower every morning. It was like preparing yourself for the day. After I finished taking a bath, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I moved towards my dresser and brushed my teeth as well as to dry my hair. It took me about thirty minutes to do those things.