Chapter 9- There is no way that I am listening to you!

Hello guys sorry for the late upload. I am watching How I Met Your Mother lately, so I am kinda distracted haha. Anyway I hope you will continue to vote and comment. Please read “Disguising as Prince Charming too.

<-- Vote…Comment…Fan…Like…Please and thank you!

___________________________________________________________________________

Previously:

I slowly pace myself towards Nathan’s house and opened the door. I saw Aunt Monique smiling at me; but then she turned her gaze to the woman in front of her. She has the same blonde hair as me. She looks pretty younger than Aunt Monique. She looks exactly like me, only older.

She smiled at me and I can see tears in her eyes. She hurried towards my direction and hugged me.

“Trisha! I miss you so much! I’m sorry for leaving you. I needed to fix something and I can’t bring you along with me.” she said while hugging me tighter and tighter. I can feel tears starting to form in my eyes. She is really my mother. I can feel it. I have been waiting for this hug for a long time. I have been wishing that one day I can hug my own mother.

She pulled away and stared at me. She brushes her fingers in my hair and t my tears away.

“Don’t cry baby. Don’t cry. I will be here. I won’t leave you anymore.” she assured me.

“Why did you leave me before?”

Chapter 9- There is no way that I am going to listen to you!

*Josh’s POV*

I am kinda worried about Trish. She looked stunned after she received that call. What does she need to do in Nathan’s house? Nathan! I was very close in letting him meet my fist, but I had to control myself for Trish. I know that she doesn’t want Nathan to get hurt. I still don’t know why she kissed me back, or I still can’t believe she kissed me back rather.

I am going to get Trish. I am going to make her fall for me and forget Nathan.

I can’t believe I’m already home. I guess thinking about her makes me feel separated from the real world.

After I have moved out from my car, I saw a familiar black car in our big garage. It is my father’s car. This is impossible. He can’t be home. He is never home. He basically ignores me. He isn’t a father figure or an ideal father.

I slowly opened the main door and went inside the big living room. I stopped after I heard my father calling me.

“Josh, you’re home early!” he said while reading the newspaper.

Great he can’t even look at me. What does he need anyway? It is impossible that he’s home early unless he needs something.

“Yeah. You’re home early too. Are you sick or something?” I asked him.

Neh, he never gets sick. Workaholics like him don’t get sick that easily.

“No, I am here to discuss some family and business matters with you.” He said while putting down the newspaper on the table and walking towards me.

“What do you mean family and business matters? I told you I have NO plan on taking over your business. As of the family matters, I don’t think we are a family anyway. You practically abandoned me after mom died.”

How can he discuss “family matters” to me?  What is there to discuss about?

“Well, what do you want to hear first?” he asked me while pouring some wine in his glass.

“Whatever.”

“Okay, let’s talk about the business first. It is not really a business matter. You know I have this great business partner and we’ve known each other for almost five years now. We are really looking forward to a new and bigger business-”

Oh no, I know where this is going. No, no, no, no. Big N-O, NO!

“So to make that happen, my partner’s daughter and you will get married.” He said.

I can feel the whole world stopping. Marriage. That single word. Marriage is technically saying goodbye to wildest dreams and saying hello to your worst nightmare! I can’t get married to someone I don’t know. Another thing is I think my feelings for Trish is getting deeper. I can’t marry that girl! How can he do this without my permission?

“How could you? Arrange marriage. It is the twenty-first century! Arrange marriages are not popular anymore!” I shouted while moving my hand up and down.

“No, son, listen.”

“No, dad you listen. You need to be a father to me. You can’t just arrange my marriage without asking me!”

“Okay. Okay, we’ll have a deal. You will meet her and then I’ll give you one week to decide. I know you will like her.”

What can I say? I don’t have a choice anyway. At least, this would buy me some time to make the girl hate me. One week and that’s it problem solved.

“Fine. One week and then done.”

Wait. There’s another news. I can’t believe there is another thing we have to talk about. I mean, is there anything worse than my arrange marriage?

“About the family matter, I know this is a little sudden but you will have a new stepmother soon.”

What!?

“What?!!? A new stepmother? You g-got married?! You got married without telling me?”

Remember when I asked if there will be anything worse than my marriage, well this is! There is no way out here. He is married. I can’t believe he’s married. I can’t believe he never mentioned this huge plan to me.

“Because I know that you will be against it. Listen, Stella and I have been dating for almost two years now. We already planned our planned the marriage last year; and no, we aren’t married yet. We are getting married one month from now. “

One month?! I have one month…Great! Just great!

“How do you expect me to accept her? I don’t even know her!”

“Yes, Stella and I have talked about that. That is why; she and her daughter will be moving with us three days from now. You will use the remaining month to get along with your future stepsister and your future stepmother.”

Wow. Great idea Dad! I am so thankful that you gave me ONE MONTH to get to know my future mother and sister.

“You know what, dad, I don’t know what to say to you. I can’t lie and tell you that I accept these things that you are telling me. I can’t believe that you never told me about Stella, or her daughter, or my future ‘wife’!”

I just stormed out the mini bar and went directly to my bedroom. I can’t believe what I just found out. This is really one of the worst days of my life!

I was about to throw my cellphone when suddenly I received a text message. I opened the message. It is from Trisha.

Josh, I am sorry to tell you that I can’t continue our deal anymore. I just met my mother and I think we are moving to a new house now….

That message crushed my heart. She’s moving. She’s moving! Does that mean I can’t see her anymore?

Definitely the worst day….

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think of this chapter? What do you think will happen to Trish and Josh? Just leave you comments if you want. Please don’t forget to vote too. I will really appreciate your supports.Thanks for everything. :)

<-- Vote…Comment…Fan…Like..Please and Thank You!