Chapter 4 (new)

Damien p.o.v.

"Dame your friends are here, so get your ass down here," my mother yells waking me up from my nap. I groan in response. Ugh. Why God? Couldn't you let me sleep for another 10 minutes.

I finally get up and walk out of my room and go downstairs. I yawn and stretch when I get to the bottom step. My shirt lifts up a little exposing my stomach.

"Damn those abs," my friend Jordan says. I roll my eyes at him.

"Can you go one day without checking me out," I ask him. "Yeah...if you let me ride you," he says.

"I'm not having sex with you."

"C'mon. Gay sex is basically anal," he whines.

Me and Jordan go way back. He has blonde hair, brown eyes, and is 6'1 which is shorter than me by 2 inches. He is really loud and outgoing. We have been friends since kindergarten and have gone through a lot together. Then in sixth grade he came out as gay and has been hitting on me ever since. Mostly as a joke though.

"Hey Damein," I hear somebody say softly. I look over to see Ivan.

Ivan is a friend I met freshman year. He is really shy and quiet. He is 5'7 has black hair which is usually in a beanie and blue eyes. I met him because some seniors were bullying him and I stepped in and beat the crap out of them. We've been friends ever since.

"Will you take your face out of that book and hang with us," Zane yells at Kendall who is reading a tech book. Probably for some death ray he is creating or something.

"No," Kendall says simply. Zane groans.

Zane is 6' feet tall, has black hair, light brown eyes, and has a little beard. He is rebellious sometimes and gets in trouble a lot. I met him him last year. We would park our motorcycles right next to each other and we would see each other everyday and eventually became friends.

Kendall has dark blonde hair, dark blue eyes, and is 5'10. He wears glasses because he hates the idea of stuff touching his eyes. He is a bit of tech wiz. He may be a genius with technology stuff, but when it comes to other stuff like English or history he is as dumb as the rest of us. I met him because I needed him to hack into the school system to change my grades. He also helped me hack into the schools vending machines to get free snacks.

"stop bugging the guy, Zane," Kyle says.

Kyle is 6'2, hair brown hair and eyes. He is a little bit of a player, but he is also kind and protective. I met him in seventh grade on the football team when I wanted to play football. I was later kicked out of football because I was too rough, but me and Kyle kept being friends.

I then look over and see Jordan and Braydon talking to a black haired brown eyed guy. Braydon is 6'1, has blonde hair, and blue eyes. He is a bit of a jerk, but if you get to know him he isn't that bad of a guy. He is my second in command so I've known him my whole life.

"That's Ian. Jordan invited him. I think he wants to be friends with him," Ivan whispers.

"I think he wants to be more than just friends Ivan," I whisper back. Ivan blushes in realization, but then looks a little sad.

"Dinner is ready. Damien invite your friends too," Kara yells from the kitchen.

"Do you guys want to join," I ask them. They all nod. As we walk to the kitchen I see the basement door open and out walks my sister and her friends.

Eros walks out and accidentally bumps into Ian and almost falls down the stairs, but Ian catches him.

"I'm so sorry," he says while blushing.