The Cast

Author's Note:

I'm sorry to do this to everyone because I hate when I see someone posted a new chapter and then it turns out to be just an author's note, but I couldn't figure out another way to do this, so I apologize.  I wanted to let everyone know that I'm entering this in the Watty Awards.  Please vote and comment if you like my story.  I would appreciate your support

I have attached a slideshow with my cast of characters--the main ones at least.  There may be main characters that occur later in the story that I don't have on here, but I'll post their pictures as they appear in the story.  I also may decide to cast some minor characters as well, just for the fun of it.

I hope you enjoy the cast that I picked out.  I tried to think a long time about who to pick and who best fitted my descriptions of my characters.  Also, just to let you know, I'm not always a fan of the "most popular" actors/actresses, so I did pick some that are not as famous or liked, but I think they do my characters justice.  Anyway, enjoy.

I hope to have something post-worthy written by tomorrow for you guys.  My new job has been crazy, so I haven't had a lot of time to write, but I'm gonna do my best to have something for you guys.  I spent most of the evening after work tonight coming up with some new twists that I hope you'll enjoy in the theoretically near future.

Again, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read my work and I hope you enjoy it.  Please don't forget to comment, vote, and fan me if you like.  I appreciate all the support I can get.  Thanks and have a great Memorial Day everyone.