Chapter Five

Hiii! I’m back home! My flight was uh, something… and my ears are still hurting, simple as that really. The 16 hours I spent traveling was horrid, just horrid haha, and the food (insert gross face) But I did meet a few awesome people ;)

-----> Secrets by One Republic. I love the band and the song! xD It’s actually me and my best guy friend Zac’s song. It always seems to be playing whenever we went out on and well, after a while it was our song :) Plus, he loves One Republic as much as I do! The only band (other than Train and Kings Of Leon) we like together haha

Enjoy!

Chapter Five

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Lola

She didn’t have Maths class today and dare she say it she was kinda disappointed. Closing the locker she quickly walks through the nearly empty hallway towards the stairs. Kate had already left, like Lola she didn’t have a car so she had to have her mother drop and pick her from school. Diana actually had a car but she got in trouble so many times that she hardly even got to drive her car. She sighs. She wished she could afford a car. Andy did have one but he worked and she didn’t see the point in bothering him about the car or asking for one, it didn’t feel right especially after all he did for her. Reaching the entrance she freezes. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn’t even notice that the once sunny day was now grey. There was no rain, and she highly doubt there will be but that didn’t mean it still wasn’t dangerous. Times like this there were always chances that there would be lightening and walking home while that could possible happen any second wasn’t exactly a good idea. She didn’t know what to do. Andy was out of town, he had an urgent call this morning and he had to leave town for a few days, he’d be back on Sunday night. And she couldn’t possibly ask Kate since her mother, well she was a troll, a scary controlling blabbing troll. It was hard to believe they were even related sometimes. Now, she could have taken the bus but problem, it didn’t stop or even go close to her street. A sigh escapes her lips her shoulders slumping down. What is she supposed to do now?

Soon the few students that were there left and now the lights were closing. She couldn’t stay in the school forever and she tried ranking her mind for ideas but nothing came up. She could call a taxi….? She didn’t have money on her but when she gets home she could pay the driver then… Actually that wasn’t such a bad idea. Whipping out her phone she dials the taxi’s services number that she knew by heart after calling them billions of times

“Miss Brian?”

She stops mid typing and turns her head back. “Oh, hey Mr Miller” she greets sounding casual but her heart was beating so loudly that she was scared that he could hear it. He was looking good today. Blue shirt with black pants. He looks- No, don’t go there Lola Martin

“What are you still doing here?”

“Um, I don’t have a ride home so I’m just gonna call for a taxi” she replies before looking down her phone. He sure could make her feel the emotions she never thought she would feel around a guys. Nervousness.

“I’ll give you a ride home”

Lola’s head snaps up surprised written on her face

Xavier

Nothing bad will come out of this He tries reassuring himself as he backs up his car and out of the parking lot towards the address she told him, with the help of his GPS he knew where he was going. He’s just being a responsible teacher and taking his student safely to her house, right? Right. Nothing else. Just merely helping.