Chapter Four

Dedication to TAMMY! I love her! And she’s the sweetest ever! Helped me a lot today

A huge, huge thank you to everyone! I have 56 reads, 9 votes and 20 followers, I seriously am like this :O WOAH! Haha, but seriously thank you :D

-----> Cam Gigandet aka Andy, no idea why but I love him haha

Chapter Four

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

A small smile was upon her face as she walked home from school.

Xavier

Who’na thought his name was that? It suited him in a weird way. And she hated to say this since he was a teacher after all but he wasn’t so bad. It was like he kinda understood them but like, he didn’t forget he was a teacher… does that even make sense? There was just something about him that intrigued her. Maybe it was the mysterious or the glint in his eyes yesterday, either way there was something about Xavier Miller.

Seeing her building she walks through the entrance. “Oh hey Greta” she says walking over to the lady who was in her late 60’s and her favourite neighbour in the whole building

“Hello love, how was school?”

“Boring but eventful” she replies with a smirk

Greta laughs. “So you went with the plan dear?”

“Yes! It was awesome Greta! The look on my gym teacher’s face was classic!” Lola states grinning nearly jumping in her spot. “Anyways, Greta, you going somewhere?”

“Oh yes, visiting my grandchildren today, I’ll be back next Sunday”

“Well then tell them I said hi!”

“I will” Greta promises before giving her a hug and leaving

She smiles before starting to make her long journey up the stairs towards her floor which was the fifth. Greta was just like her, free and wild. Well at least she was when she was a teenager. Most of her pranks were Greta’s ideas and man did they turn out good, especially when she put her own touch on them… not to sound cocky or anything. When she finally reached her floor she was huffing. Yeah, she wasn’t exactly when you call fit. She quickly takes out her keys from her bag and unlocks the door. “I’m home!”

“In the kitchen!”

She rolls her eyes closing the door behind her. Obviously, she could see him. Her apartment was pretty simple really. When you walked inside you instantly got the view of the living room, there was a tv on the left side, a couch pressed against the wall and a coffee table that they brought in a second hand shop in the middle. And straight ahead was the kitchen. On the left side was a door that lead to a small corridor which lead to three other doors, her bedroom, Andy’s bedroom and the bathroom. Walking into the kitchen the dumps her bag on the ground and hops on the counter. “What ya making Ands?”

“Noodles!”

“Noodles? Really Andy?”

He turns his head slightly and looks at her while still stirring the pot. “What? I thought you liked them”

“I do but we ate them just last week. Can’t we order pizza?”

“No” he sternly says.

Her face drops

“We will order two pizzas”

She grins. “YES!”