Chapter Two

Dedicated to Anna F. because she was the first to vote and comment on the first chapter :D

-----> Falling Over Me by Demi Lovato. It kinda fits with this chapter but at the same it doesn’t :P Oh whatever, I love that song! And if you haven’t heard it yet then you should! Also Chace Crawford at the side who plays Mr Miller :)

Chapter Two

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

“Alright” he says after writing his name on the board. “I’m Mr Miller, you’re new teacher-”

“What does the X stand for?” a girl in the back asks

“Miss?”

“Lockhart”

“Miss Lockhart I’d appreciate it if you didn’t interrupt me next time and I do not think it is necessary  or anyone to know” he says strongly. The girl blushes and quickly looks down.

Lola leans back in her chair so she was closer to the desk behind her which Diana was seated at. “Seems like the new teacher isn’t as ‘fun’ as you thought he would be”

“No need to rub it in” she grumbles before grinning and leaning forward. “But he still makes a good view”

Kate stifles a laugh as she hears her best friend say that and apparently so did the uptight teacher

“What was that?” he questions stopping mid-sentence looking at the brunet

“Uh I, nothing!”

He stares at her for a second before looking at the rest of the class. “Since it’s the first day back and I don’t know any of you, how about we introduce ourselves. Starting with the front row” he states looking straight at Lola since she was the first one.

“I’m Lola Brian, seventeen years old and I hate teachers, especially the stuck up ones” she says with a smirk

Kate shakes her head still surprised the new teacher hadn’t gave her a detention or at least a warning yet but she didn’t want to take the risk so she quickly jumps in, “I’m Kate Johnson, eighteen and I want to save lives one day”

“How?” he asks curiously

“By becoming a doctor” she says confidently. Being a doctor was everything to her which was why she always went easy on the pranks she did with her friends, she didn’t actually want to get expelled

And like that it was the next person’s turn. By the third row Lola was spacing out. She had to go straight home today, something about an important meeting or something with some guy from some company for some job. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know that she had not been bothered listening to whatever she had to be listening to in the morning at breakfast. Whatever it was, she could care less about it. But she wouldn’t deny that she was curious.

“No getting in trouble today Lola”

Ugh. She had that same sentence with that annoying stern voice in her head all morning. Sure, she had no idea what it was about but that didn’t mean she didn’t hear the warning in the voice. She didn’t get that often but when she did it was very and I mean very important. But what was it? Sigh. She’ll just have to go home and find out.

I wonder what will be served for lunch. It better not be the meatball surprise, normally she loved meat but the dinner ladies made it horrible somehow that now she kinda went off of meatballs after eating it last year. She shudders. Literally she could still taste it. The no good excuse of meatballs…… why did they call in meatballs anyways? She couldn’t help but wonder. It’s just meat rolled into a ball right? Then wh-