Chapter 29.

CHAPTER 29

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I stir the hot liquid, sitting on the table. Last nights memory rush threw my mind, making me smile.

I had never let anyone touch me like that or as Harry likes to say 'made me feel good.' I never on my life had the sensation.

I actually am in love with him.

I get off my seat taking the coffee mug, I walk upstairs. Harry had to go for work so planned to stay at home.

I walk towards the window, looking out side the beautiful scenery. It was about to rain anyway.

A black car comes in view. The passenger seats open and curly-haired boy comes out. He opens the back door taking out a...a cage?

Then the drivers seat opens. That must be Zayn then.

No wait, It's a girl.....Emily.

She walks towards Harry, embracing him in a tight hug while Harry hugs her back with one free hand. They let go, Harry making his way to the door. Did he lied to me again that he was going for work?

I stay near the windows, the same thoughts coming coming back. I could hear the front door open. I quickly walk to the bed, sitting in the corner."Babe..." I hear foot steps coming up the stair. I saw his reflection on the mirror, he smirked at me. He was hiding something behind his back. "Close your eyes, baby." He orders, I frown but do as said. I heard foot steps coming closer, something was placed on the floor and there was a click sound.

"Ok, you can open them." He informs, I smiled at opened my eyes.

My jaw drops as my eyes popped out. I covered my mouth with my hand. "Harry." I whisper, shocked.

It was the same kitten we saw that day. I wanted it so bad, Oh my god.

I jump up the bed, walking towards the small animal curled into a ball. I bent down, picking it up smoothly.

Harry bents down, "You like it?" He asks. "I love it." I reply, amusedly. "Don't love him more than me." Harry teases. I chuckle at his words and look into the shiny orbs. "I can't love anyone more than you." I whisper, peeking him on the cheek.

His bruise could still be seen, but a lighter shade than before. His lips still swollen, but not as much as before.

My eyes then flick back to the furry kitten. She started to move her hands in the air, rolling on the floor. "That's so adorable." I compliment, clapping. "Coffee?" I ask Harry. "Sure!" He says getting up, he walks to the washroom.

I rub the kittens back, as she closes her eyes. This cutie looks tired.

What should we name it? Mhm..

My thoughts get interrupted by Harry, at the washroom door in his Pyjamas. "What should we name her?" I ask looking up at his tall body. He bends down, rubbing his hand on the kitten now. He smirks and looks up at me. "How about, pussy?" He teases, I gasp slapping his shoulder making him fall down. He throws his head back in laughter. "Harry, I'm serious." I whinnied, pouting my lips. "I'm also serious." He winks, sitting back up.

I shoot him a stare, growling. "Alright, alright. How about..Nora? I think it's cute." Harry, flashes a cheeky smile. "I love this name. Nora...Nora Styles." I smile wide, excitement all around my face. "Come." I get up, Harry following me.

We walk down the kitchen, I start making the coffee, another for me too because the other got cold. Harry, sat on the stool, his focus on the phone.

I then remember the question floating in my mind previously. Would he lie to me again, or just tell me the truth?

"Who dropped you if you didn't take your car today?" My mouth spits out. I can't believe that I just asked him. I could feel his stare on my face, but I don't make any contact. "Er..Louis...as usual." I lied, again. Yet again, my day has to get ruined. He was still staring at me, reading my expressions. I don't show any though.

I hummed placing the coffee near him and walking out of the kitchen and back to the room to get my phone.

I walk back to my kitchen, Harry was talking on the phone. I grabbing my cup and walk towards the backyard.

Placing the mug besides me, I started to send Sarah a quick text.

To Sarah:

He lied again, What do I do?

I press send and placed the phone beside me.

I take a sip of the hot liquid, inhaling the fragrance of different plants around. "So when are we leaving then?" Harry's voice comes closer to me. He sits besides me taking, a sip of hot liquid and placing it besides mine.

"Yeah, ok. You start, I'm just telling." He speaks on the phone, glancing at me.

W-what is it?

He hung up, placing the phone aside. He toke a sip of his coffee, I observed him foolishly. "Who was it?" I ask, really hoping for the truth. "Niall." He simply said, taking another sip. I also take a sip of the hot liquid.

"There is something I have to tell you." Harry informs, looking at me. I got worried, is he breaking up with me or anything. No.. Lol!

"On thursday, which means day after tomorrow, We...er...have to go to the USA." He informs, trying to plaster a smile, my smile slowly fades. They are going on tour, oh yeah, I forgot I'm dating a popstar.

"For how long?" I ask, smiling again to assure him that it's fine. I mean its his job, I can't do anything. I was lucky spending a whole year with him without having those long tours but they were only for like 3 or 4 days.

Wait, a whole year.....Our anniversary is coming. I count the days mentally, it's this Sunday, like after 3 day when they leave. "A week." He answer, leaving me speechless.

He'll miss our anniversary? The question is does he really remembers it. I don't say anything but keep my head on his shoulder.

"Is it fine with you?" He whispers, his cheek brushing my nose. I get up, looking straight in his eyes. "Ofcourse it is, It's your job, I won't mind it. Don't sorry." I assure, smiling. We lean in, for a small chaste kiss.

So yeah, He won't be here on our anniversary. God dammit!

***************************

HIYAAA! What do you think of this chapterr!

It is a bit boring but many things happened.

1. They got a kitten called Nora.

2. He lied the 2nd time.

3. He'll be going on tour soon.

QUESTION: Why did Harry lied again?

COMMENT What do you think of this chapter. :)x

VOTE If you liked/loved this chapter.

FAN MEHH!

TENKS! BYIEEEEE! :* xx

-Maira