Chapter 65.

A/N: I got quite bad feels after writing this. God save me. Ahhh! Anyways, Enjoy the long chapter, my loves. :* Btw, Sorry for scaring you haha! Muhhhaaa! :*

____________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 65.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"Scot on over closer dear, And I will nibble your ear." His raspy voice sang in my ear, waking me up. He lightly bits my ear, his breathing fanning on my face. My eyes stay closed, enjoying the sensation.

He started to kiss lightly along my jawline, slowly coming up to my lips. His finger tips tickling my revealed stomach as I held back the giggles.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, like you wanna be loved." He presses his nose with mine, lips slightly brushing. His hot breathing hitting on my lips.

"This feels like falling in love, falling in love."

And he presses his lips with mine. His hands bring me closer. I don't kiss back just yet. He notices my actions after a while, parting our lips. I couldn't feel him near my face anymore, it got me somewhat curious. My heart was beating faster. I felt the bed dig from each side, soft lips pressing on my eye. His breath tickling my skin. This time I couldn't help but smile.

"Good morning, beautiful." Harry whispers, his nose still touching mine. I slowly open my eyes, adjusting the light. The beautiful boy was on top of me. I giggle lightly, snaking my arms around his neck.

He pressed his lips with mine, coming closer. The touches were tender as we kiss passionately. Soft moans echoed in my mouth, Harry playfully biting my lower lip. My legs wrap around his torso, deepening the kiss.

This is what I want...This is what I need.

We pull away, breathless. The taste of his plum lips lingering on mine. A small smile was curved on both of our lips.

"It feels good waking up to your beautiful face again." Harry whispers, pushing a strand of hair from my face. His eyes still had a hint of sleepiness, but they had this twinkle which somewhat makes your heart skip a beat.

"Then you'll feel good every morning." I smile at him, a light chuckles leaves his mouth.

We then just stared at each others. His eyes were sparkling, adding some kind of beauty in them. He leans in, pressing a light kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, his voice cracking slightly.

"I'm sorry for being an idiot, for hurting you so bad."

"Harry, I-.."

"I won't hurt you again, I promise. Just give me another chance and I'll prove that I really love you."

It brought a little smile to me, answering as an 'I'd love to.'

"Shut up, and kiss me."

Harry's chuckle echo's around the room. He leans in, pressing his lips with mine again. My hands looked for the sheets blindly. I pull the sheet on top of us. I could feel him smile during the kiss. My finger tips dig into his scalp, making a moan leave his mouth.

"I...love you.." He spoke between the kiss, my lips curling into a smile.

He pulls away, our lips making a pop type sound. His whole face coming in view. He frowns, pouting playfully. I wiggle my eyebrows on confusion.

"Say I love you back."

I gave out a laugh at his cheekiness. He is so sensitive. I mean I didn't knew he'll notice such thing. I decided to tease him.