Chapter 43.

CHAPTER 43

"HARRY!" I shouted literally dying underneath his huge body. His eyes open, not really understanding the whole situation, he looks down at me and smile. "You "could just tell me." He winks, his eyes still sleepy. I roll my eyes and push him off of me. Harry chuckles as I jump off the bed before he could get any further.

"Come here, my love." Harry said, teasingly. It's like he was drunk or something. I roll my eyes again, but smile at his laziness."Get your ass down there in 10." I ordered him walking back. Harry raises his eye brows getting up.

"You're going to to order....me." He cocks an eyebrow teasingly. I know he is going to grab me, throw me on the wall, whisper in my ear before crashing his lips with mine. Not gonna happen so easily.

"Yes, not get down there." I stick my tongue out running out the door. I could hear his loud chuckle.

I jump down the stairs seeing my dad walking to the kitchen."Morning!" I shouted entering the room."Morning sweetheart." My mom kisses my cheek. She was all dressed up."I'm so sorry sweetie, but Your dad and I have to go for some work, we won't be late.' My mom explains. I smile at her. "It's ok, take your time." I assure. She again pecks my cheek smiling. "Oh and Sam will drop Ashley to school, and Then he will just leave for collage. So you and Harry will be alone eventually." My mom informs, I couldn't help but smile at her last words.

And with that, my mom and dad leaves. I walk towards the fridge, bending down to look in it. A large hand slaps my butt as I jump straight up. I heard a familiar laugh, Harry!

My mouth opens wide as I placed my hand on my bump. "What the heck Harry!?" I looked at him, he casually settles down on on of the stool."Told you I love your bump." Harry winks, showing the adorable dimple. I blushed turning around. He is like indescribable sometimes.

"Morning!" Ashley shouts, bursting in the kitchen. She runs upto me wrapping her small arms around my waist. "Morning, go sit with Harry. i'll get your breakfast." I smile, kissing the top of her head. She skips to the stool next to Harry as he held her up.

"You like my sister huh?" I heard Ashley question Harry. My lips curl into a smile. "Nope!" Harry answers, popping the 'p'. I get a bowl and placed it near Ashely. Harry was looking up at me but I made no contact. I don't know, I was too shy. "I love her."Harry almost whisper, and there goes my heart. My lips curl into a smile as I blush quickly.

I blush so much, oh god!

I turn around, hiding my face with my hair.

'How many babies did you make yet?" I heard Ashley.

My heart stopped as eyes started to pop out. I heard Harry laugh. Whats her problem? This is so awkward. "Ashley, you're getting late for school." I scolded turning around also trying to change the topic. . Harry was obviously observing my reaction. "None..yet!" Harry teased, i look at Harry. His left eye dropping in a wink.

"Okkk..well...how many would you make then?" She asks again, making Harry burst in laughter. "Ashley, You're getting late for school god dammit, just eat the damn food." I scolded, even though My cheeks were heating up.. Harry was just laughing like an idiot. I slapped his shoulder getting his attentions. He months an 'ow' rubbing his shoulder.

"Morning, I'm leaving. Ashley are you done?" Sam shouted from outside.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Ashley shouts back. She takes a mouth full bite of her cereal, hugs me and runs out.

This is going to be awkward..

I take my plate and sit next to Harry.

"Blushing, are we?" Harry teases once more. "Shut up!" I warn him, still smiling at the fact that Ashley is a kid and she talks like women. Oh my god!

"My mom will be here by tomorrow. Then we'll just move to my place." Harry informs taking a sip of his coffee.

"Why would I move to your place?" I rose an eye brow at him. "Why not?" Harry mirrors my action.

"Because you will be spending time with your family and I'll spend time with mine." I explain. Harry had a little hurt look on his face.

"You wom't meet them?" Harry asks, not really hoping for a no. I never said I won't meet. It's just i'm still to nervous. I mean I have seen Harry skyping with them quite alot of times but I never came in between so we never talked.

"Of course I will." I assure, Harry smiles.

I love his smile, i love his everything. (Don't blame me if you have dirty mind.)

**********************

Heyyy! Sorry for this small chapter again.

Hope you like it.

Oh, and I just got an Idea for another fanfic. Eeeeee! :D i hope you'll read that one too!

NOTE: If this chapter gets 100 votes and 40 comments before the next update. I'll update right away.

That will be like 2 in one day!

COMMENT honestly what do you think?

VOTE If you likes loved this chapter!

FAN MEHH!

You guys can also share this fanfic with others. :3

BYEEEEE! :***

-Maira