Chapter 22.

CHAPTER 22

MAIRA P.O.V

"Harry!" I shout from the kitchen, placing the cattle on the stove. No answer. He must be having a shower.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a bit." I hear Harry's voice enter the kitchen. I look up, he was talking on the phone. He looks up to me and flashes a smile, I smile back. Looks like he is going somewhere. "Ok, thanks again, bye." He ends, removing the phone. he comes behind me, wrapping has arms around my waist and resting his chin in my shoulders. "You called me, my love." He whispers in my ears, sending shivers to my whole body.

"Mhm..want some tea?" I ask, moving out of his grip to get the tea bags and cups. "Sure!" He answer taking a seat on the stool.

"Oh & my flat is ready. Pack up!" He informs, my lips curl into a smile.

After making a nice hot tea, I sit next to Harry. He twists facing towards me. He takes a sip of the hot liquid and frowns. Is it bad?

"You have to make this everyday." He point at the cup. I chuckle at his words.

"Um..Harry?" I start,looking at my mug, not making any contact with him. "Mhmm!" He hums taking another sip. "I miss my mom..." My voice trailed.

I was trying to call her last night but no one picked up. I really di. I haven't told her a lot of stuff, not even about Harry.

I then look up at him. Why was he smiling? I hear telephone ring.

"Race you to the phone." Harry whispers and then rush out of the kitchen. I follow him running faster. He grabs the phone and go over the couch." Harry! Give it.." I order, he disobeys. He taps the speaker button and bring the mic to his lips.

"Helloo!" A familiar voice starts.

Mom.

"Harry, give it to me! Now!" I order again but he ignores."Hellow!" Harry replied. "Can I speak to Maira!" My mom asks. "You must be her Mother, I guessed it by the beautiful voice of yours."

Did he just flirted with my mom?

I look at him, my left eye brow lifting up. I could hear my mom giggle behind the phone.

"& you must be the boy who stole my daughters heart." She replies. I blush a little. "That's me." Harry replies winking at me.

I walk upto him and snatch the phone from Harry's hand.

"Mommy!" I shout on the phone.

"He's a keeper." My mom chuckles. I nod and chuckle on her words.

**

After like an hour long talk with my mom. I come downstairs, seeing Harry sprawled on the couch. His attention then turn to me, lips curling into a smile. He gets up and came towards me, "Lets help you pack?" He smiled, peeking me on the nose.

We walk up the stairs. Coming near my closer I try to reach the large suite-case placed on top of the closet. Harry smiles and comes behind me, his large hands grip my waist as he lefts me up. I grab the case as he placed me on the floor. I peeked on his lips. He is amazing.

We pack my bag together, stuffing every single thing.

Harry takes them to the car. While I look at my mostly empty room.

I text everyone, all the girls, that i'm leaving.

We settle in his car. I really am looking forward to see his flat. I mean it won't be as small and ugly as mine.

"I have a small surprise at home." Harry starts, still focusing on the road.

"Mhm. Can't wait to see it." I smile at him. Has hand grasp mine while intertwining his large fingers.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, like you wanna be loved..." Harry started to sing.

This is like our song.

"This feels like fallin' in love, like fallin' in love." I close my eyes, resting my head back, listening to his beautiful voice . "I love you.." I mumble. "I love you too." He replies, kissing the back of my hand.

We reach his house soon, not such a long distance from mine. I get out of the car and look at the building, wasn't as big as I expected.

We walk in, Harry looks for the key and then open the door. I walked in slowly, looking at each and everything.

Then my eyes flick over to a picture. It was a picture of us, while we were paying golf. Many other pictures surrounded the wall but smaller in size, i look back at Harry, who flashes a smile at me. There was a nice clean kitchen besides the living room, and a stair case going up. We walked upstairs, to his room, it was larger than mine, with a king sized bed and a a window, a T.V at the front left of the bed and a Picture of me and Harry again. It was our first picture together. I loved it so much.

I walk up o the window, which had a little view of some houses and a small yet busy cafe. Nice.

Harry comes behind me, taking my hand and pulling me towards him.

"From now on, this is our house." He informs, pushing my hair back. I smile at him. I get on my heels to reach his soft lips, we kiss for a while but pull away. "Thankyou...." I mumbled. Wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his cheat while he rests his chin on my head, kissing the top of it.

We didn't do anything special all day, just watched movies, ate junk, played around, doing those romantic things while some romantic movies. Yeah, thats pretty much it. I thank god for flipping my world upside down.

I will never forget this blessing. Never...

****************************

HELLOWWWW!

Sorry for the horrid filler, but HAIRA IS LIVING TOGETHER NOW! YAY!

Oh and I decided to have a voting for the ship name.

VOTE!

1. Haira

OR

2. Marry

And for those who want it to be a little dirtier have to wiat a little, I'm not so good at writing these stuff.

COMMENT What do you think of this chapter!? Do tell!

VOTE If you like/ love this chapter.

FAN ME If you like me. :)

Todeelssss!

-Maira