Chapter Twenty-Three (23)

Note: I changed this guys, so NO she didn't get raped--anymore :D

Chapter Twenty-Three:

Third Person P.O.V.

Fred was quite outraged, he was finally about to lose it to the most gorgeous girl ever and the couple next door interrupted him. He didn't care that the girl was drunk out of her mind and if she was sober she wouldn't glance twice at him, or the fact he didn't know her name. Frustrated, he told the girl to stay on the bed as he went searching for an employee to shut the people up. Every five seconds there was a pound and a scream, it annoyed him.

He saw a girl wiping up a table. She looked bored, and her hair was put up in a messy bun so it would fall in her face. His palms got sweaty, she was breathtakingly beautiful and to the social world he was considered overweight and unattractive. Having one girl in a bed waiting for him was enough to send him through the moon, talking to two on the same night could give him a heart attack.

Regaining his composure he went up to the waitress and tapped her back. The woman turned around, a glazed look in her eyes. She had black hair and purple highlights, with neutral colored eyeshadow. "You work here, am I correct?" he asked. She pushed a stray strand of hair out her face and nodded.

"Well, there are two people I need you to shut up. There's a constant thumping on the wall, and I can't concentrate on my own girl," he said. The waitress, Linda, was shocked this guy managed to get someone upstairs with him, he came off as a friendless loser. 

"I'll get to that immediately, sorry for the inconvenience." she said giving him an obvious fake grin. He didn't notice though because he returned the smile and sprinted upstairs to go finish his "girl". Linda concluded no one was really with him and he was probably working his left hand in the room. Nonetheless she dragged herself upstairs to find the couple who apparently couldn't keep quiet.

Finding them was pretty easy, the man was right they were noisy, but of course they had one of these probably almost every week. She pounded on the door, "I need y'all to shut up!" She said as loud as she could manage. They ignored her, and her only other option was to unfortunatley burst in. She let out a long exhale and took out the key.

When she opened the door she wasn't expecting what she saw. Some naked man, looking in his thirties for the minimum was punching a half-nude 16 year old looking blonde girl in the stomach. She was battered and beat. "What the fuck?!" Linda screamed, turning both attention to her. The girl took this advantage and tried to crawl away, she was limping and didn't go anywhere quickly. 

The man took one last kick in her plain abdomen and she fell, limp. "I'm calling the cops!" Linda took out her phone and unlocked it in a haste. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You could look like that," he pointed to the blonde haired girl. "I was paid for that, but you I could do for free." He took a step forward and the waitress took one back, misstepping and falling on the carpet. She dialed 9-1-1 in a hurry and placed the call. The man advanced on her and smacked the phone out her hand, oblivious to the fact the call was in process.

"Do you think I'm playing with you?!" the man said standing over her. She hadn't done so before but she began praying for someone to come out. Luckily though someone did, just to see what the noise was about. Seeing her situation, the man pushed the guy away and helped Linda up before began to start a full-out fist fight with the mentally deranged man.