Chapter Twelve (12)

Okay, I reached 16 votes so as promised, Chapter 12! BTW don't mean to brag or anything but I think I made my mom's day today. Got her these shoes she wanted, with my dad's money of course. Anyway...

Chapter Twelve:

The next day after I got my uniform on I decided to call Elaine for advice on how to find a loophole through Keith's evil little blackmail. The phone rang once before she answered the phone with a cheery hello.

"Elaine, I have a dilemma." I told her without returning the greeting.

"The one time you call in a week, it's because of you have problems. That hurts Alex," she told me, feigning hurt.

"I'm sorry, Elaine. How are you?"

"Dude, I'm freaking suspended. Because of you!"

My face expression turned into confusion. How'd I get her suspended if I haven't been at the school since Winter break started?

"How could I possibly get you suspended?"

"Well you remember how you broke up with Rick before you left? Well him and Cassandra decided to talk shit on you since you've left. The whole school believes you left school because you got pregnant from some random guy you don't even know, and you're carrying HIV and herpes. So I beat her up." she ranted over the phone. My mouth dropped and my body temperature rose.

"Those bastards! Cassandra shouldn't be talking of all people. She's the one who got an abortion after getting knocked up by her twenty-two year old boyfriend."

"Anyway... what's your problem?" Elaine sighed deeply into the phone and I suddenly felt homesick. I couldn't wait until I had a three day weekend to see my crazy best friend again. Without delay I spilled out everything from my first day at school to seeing Keith, all the way to the ultimate blackmail. After I finished my story, I heard loud screams of laughter on the other side. Laughter.

"ELAINE!"

"Alex, honestly, I love you but I'm not going to lie. Your life is fucked up. I mean how many people do you know that gets harshly heartbroken by her boyfriend, he moves, then you move to the same boarding school he attends?" she asked me, holding in her laughter pathetically. I looked at my phone in disbelief. 

"Elaine. I have to go bye," I said pulling my phone away from my ear and hovering my thumb over the end button.

"Alex, wait I apolo--" she began to say before I ended the call. Groaning in frustration, I picked up my book bag and walked out the door.

* * * * * *

"Have you decided what you want to do yet?" I heard a low, deep voice say next to me. I slammed my locker and turned to give Keith a killer glare. He was casually leaning against the locker next to me wearing a giant smirk and the usual private uniform. He didn't seem the least intimidated from my look.

"Don't you have to go kill yourself somewhere?" I asked him, speed walking away. It was a fail attempt, in three seconds he was right next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Well, I would but I couldn't end my life when I'm curious about your answer. And your boyfriend's coming down the hall now," he grinned. I looked up and saw Daniel quickly approaching my direction and I desperately tried to get away from Keith, or at least get his arm off me but his grip got tighter.

"I'll give you a chance now. I can either show him the picture now and destroy the trust in your relationship, or ruin the relationship all-together. Or, you can agree right now and he doesn't have to find out." he told me, looking at Daniel who was still walking.

Defeated, I nodded. Keith took his arm off me and began to walk away, but then he turned around to face me again.

"Friday night. Eight P.M. sharp," he winked and finally left.

What did I get myself into?

I wrote this in a matter of 20 minutes because I have to go out to Red Lobster. Anyways 15 votes for next chapter, and don't forget to comment, I <3 comments. Ta-ta my dudelings!