Chapter Twenty-Three.

Before I start this update, did you guys see these cuties on the Swerved preview? They're so cute! The feels! I literally had a heart attack!

If you haven't seen it, the best way to see is to go on Twitter on DeanAmbroseNet because they posted a link to it or of course, if you have the network you'll see it after Monday Night Raw. The above picture is just one of many adorable screen caps of our favorite couple. If you have Tumblr, search the deanee hashtags and you're bound to find the video there as well.

Sorry guys, I just freaked out when I seen she was pranking him on WWE: Swerved!

Okay, enjoy the chapter (:

Dean's POV:

"Well, I think I just lost my appetite." Is the first thing that I said aloud while I watched them tongue down each other in the middle of the hallway. It wasn't exactly the nicest thing to say at the time but no one ever said I was a nice person. I mean yeah, I'm nice to Renee but Paige? Paige drives me absolutely insane. She's really, really, really, really annoying and the fact that she's making out with Jericho while my buddy Ro was somewhere licking his wounds because of her, ticked me off. She's young, I thought, and drunk. Let's just chalk this one to poor judgement brought to you by the youngest diva on the roster.

"Ew, gross. Raya, please." Renee said after me and I smiled. That's my girl.

After a minute or two, I couldn't take it anymore so I reached and jerked Paige off him since she had him pressed up against a wall. She frowned and I held my hand up, "Don't. Saraya Jade Bevis, what the hell do you think you're doing? This man is married and old and, if I'm being honest, he's gross. You need to stop acting out irrationally and sober your ass up and quick. I'm so disappointed in you. Joe's in love with you and you're off making out with this clown-"

"Hey!" Chris interrupted.

"Oh shut up. You, I'm sick of you. You treat women like complete shit and I'm tired of listening to her cry every night. I bet you didn't know that. That she cries every night over you and the only time she doesn't even mention you, is when she's with Joe. He's ten times the man you are and I'm not just saying that because he's my brother. I'm saying it because it's clearly true."

"Take it easy, Jon. I'm not trying to get back with her. Look at her. I was just trying to fuck her for the night. It's not like she'd remember it."

"You son of a bit-" I started walking towards him but Renee took my hand quickly pulling me back.

It was a good thing she did to because just as soon as she pulled me back, a large figure came out from out of nowhere knocking Jericho to the ground. "Holy shit!" I laughed.

Joe just speared the shit out of Jericho and it sent him flying down the hallway. Once Joe was on top of him, he started swinging and beating his face in. "OHHH shit kill him Ro!" I cheered.

"Jon! Break it up!" Renee yelled and I shook my head laughing.

"No way. This is too funny."

"Jon!"

"Renee! Why are we shouting?"

She started to say something else but was interrupted by Paige rushing past us and pulling them as best as she could apart. It was a struggle given that Joe is the size of an eighteen wheeler and I was too busy laughing to help.

But eventually, I grew bored and ran over to pull Jericho away. Which was my mistake. I hate this part.

Joe was so caught up in beating the crap out of Chris and Renee's yelling for everyone to just chill and stop fighting, that he jerked his arm back elbowing Paige in the face. The entire moment went down in slow motion as I stared and watched Joe finally calm down. He'd realized what he done and quickly ran over to where she fell backwards but it was too late. Paige had already made up her mind and this was the final straw. Maybe not the sober one, but it the final one nonetheless.