Chapter Fourteen.

Dean's POV:

"Renee, I'm in love with you. I don't know what is it about Nick and I have no way of proving it but I just, I don't feel right about the guy. He doesn't know you like I know you. Renee, you're my best friend in the entire world and its like lately, I've been having these...feelings? Yeah, feelings and shit, I don't know what it is about you. Well, actually I do. You're beautiful and you're smart and when I'm around you I get this like weird heart racing type thing going. I compare it to adrenaline because it happens when I'm in the ring or whatever. Or is it anxiety? No, it's probably uhh..oh shit what am I saying?"

I was pacing in the kitchen while fixing breakfast and mumbling exactly what I'm going to say to Renee as soon as she woke up. My head was pounding from the night before and I was still tired since it was way too early for me to be up cooking breakfast. Especially since I was totally hammered last night. Last night was incredible. I kissed her! I finally kissed her and she, she kissed back! The kiss was so passionate, so connected that it lasted for the entire cab ride. I'm glad I remembered it because if not, I would've hated myself.

A kiss that passionate however, didn't lead to sex that night. Although I wanted too, I didn't want it to seem like I was treating Renee like I treated several of thousands of girls I've slept with over the years. This was different. She was different. I love her. I've never loved anyone this much in my entire life and it's never been this easy to admit. But I mean, I've been falling for awhile now. I think it's seeing with her Nick that's pushed me and while yeah, that's unfair to Nick but everyone knows she loves me.

I started humming when suddenly, I heard footsteps from the living room. "Shhh, she's up and I don't want anyone to know that we hooked up last night." British. That accent can be heard from a mile away even if it is being whispered. I slowly opened the window that led to a direct view to the living room to see what exactly was going on. All I could see was Paige attempting to walk quietly toward the door as I heard someone else's footsteps ahead of her try to do the same thing.

"Boo!" I shouted, causing her and whoever was ahead of her to jump ten thousand feet in the air. I started laughing.

She glared at me, "Shut up!" She whispered. "Renee is sleeping and if you wake her up, I'll kill you."

"Why so secretive, Paige? Oh and who's that?"

We gave each other a look then I took off out the kitchen as she raced to push whoever it was out the door before I could see him.

Unfortunately for her, I did see him.

I shook my head laughing some more, "I should've known it was you. How you doin' brutha? Wait. Oh my god, put some clothes on!"

Standing in front of me was something so disgusting, so displeasing to the eye that it made gag. What makes me gag makes most women swoon because standing in front of me was a half naked Roman Reigns. He was in sweatpants and his hair was pulled back. His blue contacts weren't in and he looked like he'd had a rough morning...or a really really good morning if you know what I mean.

"I have pants on and you've seen worse," He replied.

"This is true," I looked at Paige,"You finally ditch Jericho? That's good. That relationship was toxic anyways."

She glared at me again, "First of all my relationship with Christopher is far from over and it's not toxic. He loves me. Everyone knows he does. And I love him."

"Is that why you slept with me last night?" Roman asked, sounding irritated. "I don't get this, Paige. You told me last night that you were ending things with him because the divorce is taking too long. That's what you said. Was it not?"