Chapter Nineteen.

Renee's POV:

After that night, my decision was made. Well actually, my hand was kinda forced and I had no choice thanks to Jon. He honestly didn't think I'd accept his proposal out of the blue like that did he? What kind of a psycho decides to propose to someone he hasn't even asked on a proper date yet? Who beforehand, had no interest in even being with me. Who drives me so fucking insane that my nickname should be the lunatic fringe not his. I guess all that doesn't matter anymore.

Wanna know why? Because I'm with Nick now. That's all that matters and more.

Some other things that mattered of course was my progress in the Divas division. I'm changing the game according to news across the wrestling world. Who knew it took a former interviewer to shake things up in the divas division? Not only that but they're bringing up some of the NXT divas as well? Total mind blower. The ladies of NXT definitely had me step up my game a whole lot differently because these ladies were in a whole different league.

Anytime the NXT girls get up, we have a meeting at the performance center to congratulate and welcome them. There's food, cake, and games after the meeting is dismissed so it's kind of a celebration party. Usually, Jon and I would ditch after the meetings to find anywhere else in town to be at but this year, of course, is different. I haven't spoken to him in months and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life.

"Renee?" Hunter's voice pulled me out of my trance and I jerked my head towards him.

"Sir?"

"Where's your BFF? He too good to come to a mandatory meeting?"

I shrugged, "I don't know where Jon is," I quickly added. "And just for the record, he's not my best friend. He's not even my friend. He's just somebody that I use to know."

"BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO STOOP SO LOWWW!" Zack Ryder started singing from the back.

"Zack!" Hunter yelled.

"HAVE YOUR FRIENDS COLLECT YOUR RECORDS AND THEN CHANGE YOUR NUMBER! GUESS THAT I DONT NEED THAT THOUGH! NOW YOURE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USE TO-"

"Zack!" Hunter warned and he shut up quickly causing everyone to laugh. Hunter shrugged, chuckling himself.

"Aww, what's that matter Renee? Did boyfriend and you breakup?" Brie teased from the chair behind me.

Nikki chimed in, "Probably realized that he was wasting his time with you after you've been playing him for so long."

"And how the fuck have I been doing that Barbie dolls?" I turned around glaring at them.

"Beats me. I feel bad for him having to hear your voice on a 24 hour basis must cause major migraines. That's probably why he isn't here. So he won't have to see your disgusting ass prancing around like you suddenly own the god damn divas division."

"Wow. You two are really fucked up in the head, aren't you? Jesus. I feel sorry for you both. But mostly you Nikki because you're jealous of me and that is really petty."

"Me? Jealous of you?"

"I have your championship. I have your spotlight. I even got proposed to. Can you say the same? Or are you still waiting for SuperCena to come and rescue the day by marrying you?"

Nikki kicked her chair backwards causing it to slam in to Paige's knees and both of the Bella's stood up angrily. I stood up and stood face to face with both of them as I heard Hunter's scolding voice, "Ladies! Stop it, this isn't about you. Nicole, Renee, Brianna, sit down. NOW."

All three of us rolled our eyes but sat back down obeying orders. I started to fold my arms but Nick grabbed my hand lacing our fingers. I smiled glancing at him and he winked. "Nicole, apologize to Saraya for kicking your chair into her."