Voices~8

Before you read:
These chapters are prewritten by the owner of this account; I, anime0bsession, have taken the liberty of editing and publishing these chapters while Rodney is away.
He should be back soon, but we miss you buddy!
He doesn't want people to know what's going on but in about a week everything will be back to normal :)

We love you buddy!
-R

Anyways, enjoy:

•Andys pov•

"Andy, when you get dressed come down here!!!" My dad yelled.

"Shit. Shit. Shit..." I trailed off panicking and struggled to get my skinny jeans and a kiss tank on.

"A-Andy.." I looked at Ash, he had tears in his eyes "I'm so-sorry."

"Hey, Ashes, its okay. It's not your fault. It's mine. We'll get this worked out, alright." He nodded.

I reluctantly walked downstairs to my parents.

"Come here." My dad walked into the garage, gestering for me to follow him.

I did, giving my mom a 'I'm so sorry' look as she glared.

Be sighed and stared at me for a few minutes, then broke the uneasy silence.

But I'd rather have the silence than this conversation. I wasn't getting out of this.

"Andy, son... Your mother told me what she saw upstairs. Care to explain?"

I sighed and looked at the floor. Speach less.

"Andy, you know we are very accepting, but were you trying to have sex with that boy?"

I nodded shyly. I've already had sex with Ash before, but no one needs to know that...

"Is this the first time?"

Great.

I silently shook my head, preparing for him to slap me across my face. Which I was right.

A stinging hand came across my face, but I wouldn't blame him.

"How many times?"
I shook in fear.

He raised his voice, "Andy, how many times!?"

Mom stood at the doorway watching me.

"I-Including this one...twice." tears pricked at my eyes, they musmust be mad and I can't bear to look at them.

"God dammit!" My dad yelled making me flinch. My mom scoffed and returned to the couch.

"I-Im sorry. I-I lo-ve him." My voice cracked as I quietly spoke.
I felt so weak right now.

"Just... Go. Leave the house for tonight. I don't care where you go or what you do, just leave. You can come home in the morning."

"I...." I trailed off and walked through the door, heading towards my room.

"I'm disappointed in you Andy."

Tears slowly went down my cheeks as I made my way into my room.
"Andy!" Ashley tackled me, tears in his eyes.

"Baby, we have to leave."

He nodded in agreement and understanding.

We got out to the front and Ash called his grandparents, they picked us up and let us stay.

They found out what happened yet the didn't care, the only thing they said was not to get caught again.

Ash and I layed in his room on his bed watching a movie.
Ash cuddled into me and I put my arms around his shoulders.

"I love you Ashes, no matter what happens."

He smiled so warmly at this and reached his arms over my waist. He planted small kisses on my neck found my sweet spot on accident because he got surprised when I moaned.

He smirked and I knew what he was planning.
"Hell no!" I rolled over on top of him, my man is NOT going to take over.

•Ashleys pov•

I woke up with my ass in complete pain.

He was still asleep so I snuggled into him.
If by instinct, he wrapped his arms around me and I burried my head in his shirtless chest. I remembered what we did last night and realized we were both naked under the blankets. I began to turn red, feeling Andy's naked member against the inside of my thiegh.

Its big, and it left my ass in so much pain. I whined a bit as I felt my member grow, Andy smirked.

That jerk has been up this whole time, he acted as if he were still asleep and clung to me tightly.

Even if I tried cutting his hands off I wouldn't be able to escape his grip. He moved closed to me, our bodies closing off any space between us and rubbed his naked member against mine.

I whined and felt I had an erection that sprung free.
He smirked at me, got up, and left with a pile of his clothes.

Shit. That fucking tease.

•Andys pov•
•A week later•
Poor Ash hasn't been feeling too well.
He's been throwing up constantly and tells me his stomach hurts sometimes.
I decided to move in with him and his grandparents. Mine were still a bit angry.

Ever since that night Ash has been feeling sick, its been a week and I'm really worried about him. I decided to take a walk and walked to the park to get my thoughts straight.

•Ashleys pov•

I weakly moved to the toilet and threw up before I tried it out.

I thought it was impossible until I saw he results.

"No... I-I c-can't b-e..." My voice cracked and I began crying.

Andys going to FUCKING KILL ME

Sorry this ones a bit short!
I decided to leave you guys off with this. I think you all may have an idea of what's going on I made it kinda obvious but whatever.
If you don't know yet you'll find out next chapter.

Thanks for reading, bye bye!