Voices~7

Heeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Take my advice, if you want to be a maniac and scare your neighborhood, run down the streets in shorts screaming Anarchy and slide around dthe flooded roads. And I mean in the middle of the road.

What do you mean I did this earlier today? Whhhaaatttt? Nahhhhhhh.

Okay, yeah I kinda ran down the streets in the pouring rain and got washed away by some of the flooding.
I was running through the gutters with all the rain water building up I slid on my feet and the flood water kinda moved me a bit.

What scared my neighborhood even more (there were a bunch of people outside watching me) was that they just saw some emo/scene child running up and down their streets screaming in booty-like shorts and a batman tank top.

Okay, enough with me, enjoy your story;

•Ashleys pov•

I had managed to get home after what happened tonight. Andy worried and questioned me, which made him tlak more so there's a bright side to this.

Currently its been about a week and Andy and I are cuddling and watching batman.

"I love you Ashes." Andy held me tightly around my shoulders, I nuzzled my face into his chest.

This is said a lot, but when your in someone's arms, you can trust them, you feel so safe, warm, comfortable, you feel as if its just you and that person in the whole world. It's a great feeling, I would kill for every day to be like this.

•Andys pov•

To be the dominant one in the relationship... It's a bit tough to be honest.
(guys this is from personal experience idk how it is with any of you but im the dominant one and this is how I feel)

Its kinda nerve racking, if you make a wrong move you could hurt or confuse your partner. They look up to you in some way, they are completely vulnerable to you and you need to make sure you make them happy.

When you cuddle they snuggle up to you, so you try your best to make then comfortable. I know Ashley loves me, and doesn't care how good I am at anything, but it still worries me that I'm not good enough.

(*sigh* relationship issues)

The movie ended and showed their credits. I realized Ash was at a peaceful sleep.
"Ashy baby, come on get up let's go to bed."

He shook his head and snuggled further into me, I sighed and picked him up bridal style, he immediately threw his arms around my neck and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. Still closing his eyes.

I blushed and smiled at his adorableness.

I softly lifted him on our bed and got under the covers behind him.
Did I mention mom and dad went on vacation? Oh... well they are gone for a whole week. They left Ashley and I with $500.00 in cash and a fridge full of food.

I put my arms securely around his waist and pulled him in closer. He snuggled into me, but he wasn't facing me. He's so cute.

With that I fell asleep with an adorable, kitten-like man next to me.

And nothing could be more perfect.

•Ashleys pov•

I woke up feeling two firm arms around my waist, I smiled at the thought.

"Damn, I gotta pee." I muttered, Andy stirred in his sleep and help me tighter.

"Andy," I stated his name, struggling to get out from his grip, "Andy I gotta pee, do you want me to piss on you?"
He frowned an reluctantly let go.

I raced to the bathroom, heading his chuckle, half asleep.

I shook my head in laughter and finished my 'business'
When I got back in the room Andy was cuddled into his long baby giraffee/gazelle legs.

I poured a bit and sat in the bed, he opened his left eye since he was laying on his right side,
"What's wrong?"

That surprised me, I didn't expect him to talk.

I smirked, "so you would rather snuggle with your legs than your own boyfriend?"
I crossed my arms, trying to hold in my chuckling as I watched his eyes go wide in disbelief.

"N-No, baby, its not that. You were gone and I missed your touch."

"I don't believe you." I lied and turned away from him, sitting on the edge of the bed facing the wall.

"No, Ashes..." I felt the bed dip, Andy wrapped his arms around me, pulling my into his lap.

He stuck his face in the back of my neck, to be completely honest, that was a great feeling.
(Uhmm, this has happened to me before, trust me it felt fucking great!)
I hummed in pleasure and felt him smirk behind me.

I sighed at his immaturity.

He pulled me off his lap and slammed me on the bed, but of course those fluffy pillows didn't hurt.
He grinned and went in for a kiss, I melted into it, feeling Andy grind a bit on me.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrence which I teased and denied.
He whined in the kiss and rubbed our crouches together earning an unwanted moan from me.
Well, at least I didn't want it, Andy used this to his advantage and slipped his tounge in my mouth, exploring every inch.

We broke apart panting and breathing heavily, seeing Andy above me made me blush, I attempted to hide my face with my fringe but he noticed this of course.

He smirked and took off our shirts and pants, we were just in our boxers.
I blushed at his growing erection.

Jesus it was big,
He noticed me staring and of course I had one too.

He palmed me through my boxers a bit while kissig me to keep it under cover but I noticed this. Am I ready for this?

My member shot completey up, throbbing in want and complete lust.
He sat on top of my crotch wich I couldn't help but moan out.

"Andy, the flight was canceled an- Oh my god!" Andys mom stood in the doorway staring at Andy and I, Andy was completely red and frozen, I could feel my heated face and I didn't exactly know what to do.

She closed the door and the sound if feet running downstairs echoed through the house.

Andy collapsed next to, his bretahs were heavy and I could tell he was worried.

"Andy once your dressed get down here!!!" His dad yelled.

Oh god... We're so in for it.

This is basically from experience, NO I NEVER GOT CLOSE TO HAVING SEX, CALM YOUR MAN TITTIES.

Anyways you dirty minded freaks, there you go 1129 words of pure crap I never needed to publish but I did anyway.

Psst, dads mad.