voices-5

I'm stupid, I don't know how to dedicate a chapter to someone, but anywho
Dedicated to YourF___ingNightmare

>Andy's pov

It got closer to me, the figure wouldn't go. It shuffled, then walked, it started to run and charge.

My hands shook violently as I ran down stairs and out of my house.
Why? Why is this happening?
"Stop chasing me!" I screamed, tears of fear in my eyes.

'Come on. Come with us. Or run.... Yeah, run. Run away, your in danger. Nobody can save you'

I cried as they chanted into my head, I was being chased, and I needed to get away. I ran down the street, no cars in sight.
I ran as fast as I could away from this shadow chasing me,
'We're here' my eyes became wide as a black car sped my way, I tried to run away. But I failed.

I had been chased into a car I had not seen, I quickly slipped into unconsciousness, darkness consumed me.

>Ashley's pov<
I called the guys, soon we were all sitting in the waiting room. Waiting to see if my beloved Andy made it.

"Friends or family of Andrew Biersack?" A nurse called out.

We all stood up and walked over. She gave a small, sad smile.

"I'm afraid Andrew had three cracked ribs, a broken shoulder, and minor injuries on his leg. His recovery will be slow but he will live." She informed us. I felt tears pricking at my eyes.

"If you would kindly follow me, the doctor would like to speak with you."

She led us to Andy's room and allowed us in. She then walked away.

Andy was hooked up to many wires, it struck a pained cord in me. I felt my knees give in, I fell to the ground, sobbing. My poor Andy.

"How-how did th-this ha-happen?" I asked, sniffling as CC helped me stay up.

"Got hit by a car." The doctor spoke from behind us. He walked up and sat next to Andy's bed.

I placed my hand over my jaw dropping mouth.

"Surprisingly, he was awake not too long ago."

"I'm... still awake... you know." And coughed up.

"Andy!" I ran over and squeezed him, never wanting to let go.

"Alright then. I'll give you some time to visit." The doctor walked out of the room.

"How you doing buddy?"
Jake sat next to the bed with Jinxx, CC stood by me.

Andy sighed in pain, "hurts like hell. But I'll live." He gave a small, reassuring smile.

We talked for a while until the doctor and nurse came in, "I'm going to have to ask you to leave. " the nurse informed us, we nodded and walked out. I kissed Andy's head and walked out.

>Andy's pov

"Alright Andy, what happened?" The doctor sat by me.

"I-i..." My eyes became wide.

"You didn't get hit on purpose did you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Alright, so how did you get hit by a car?"