The Girl that......

I am that girl, the one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who always wonders what she did wrong. The one who writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow.

I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on the phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.

But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with nerdy things that maybe only she would like, who can express herself better with writing than talking, and knows the importance of the little things in life that most overlook!

Vote and reuse, retell and comment if you can relate! And if your a guy then replace girl with guy..etc., sorry i didn't relize how sexist this sounded till now, sorry!!