Not A Sequel. But Something Just As Good.

Sigh - I know I said I'd have the epilogue up - But things just aren't planning out that way. I've been in and out of the Dr's and I'm just exhausted.

With that said. I can promise I will try to have it up in the morning.

Now. An exciting piece of News.

Aria and I are adding another writer to our account! (: Hailey (CuzHaileySaidSo) will be helping me with a special project.

So - Since You guys know I do alot of time gaps in my writing. Hailey - Aria - And Me. Will be writing one shots surrounding GML! And ALL of our fics. Were starting with GML and will then move on to Dance For Me (Aria's Fic) and So forth.

The collection will be called One More Love - And will be a collection of One Shots about Harry and Leigh. (First Date, Movie Night, Etc etc.) and All the other characters from our fics as we write and complete them.

I'm not sure when this will be posted. Hailey will be joining the account in the next few days after I save/go through some things. And then we will start posting! Ill make sure to post a link when we Start.

On another note.

The first chapter Of the SECOND fic. 30 Days. Was posted not long ago. So be sure to check that out.

So - the Epilogue will be posted Tomorrow. Or Wednesday at the latest.

Is anyone else noticing that votes/Comments are being counted? But reads aren't? Its driving me mad. If anyone knows WHY this is happening or knows hot to fix it. Message or Tweet me.

@Beyrouty17Eli / @britishhatheart - Twitter

Take Care

Lots of Love

xx

Eli