Chapter 30

*Leigh's POV* (That Morning)

"Haaarryy" I whispered, squinting my eyes as the morning sun filled my room. My fingers lightly drawing shapes on the bare skin of his back.

He remained silent, and inaudible gurgle escaping his lips as he rolled over, his arms snaking tightly around my waist.

"Harry." I giggled now, my hands softly moving across the planes of his beautiful face. Smoothing his knotted locks back as I went.

Leaving a soft kiss on his forehead, I wiggled from his grasp, my feet slowly hitting the cold floor as I padded to the bathroom, grabbing his large 'Ramones' T as I went.

I yawned standing in front of the mirror, the right side of my neck in view as I stretched. A small smile forming as my eyes locked on the light love bites scattered across my neck.

Quickly, after slipping Harry's T-shirt on I headed back to the bedroom.

My heart clenched as I leaned against the door frame, my eyes on the clock as it continued to tick my precious time away.

3 Hours til he had to leave for the airport.

A sigh escaped my lips, my mind racing as usual. I knew that everything would be fine, I'd spend some time with Anne and Gemma. It'd be fun almost.

But nothing could replace the feeling of his arms around me.

*Harry's POV*

I smiled in my sleep, the warm sun warming my back, my face buried in my pillow. My breath came short as I extended my arm, hoping to come in contact with another warm figure. Only for me to reach air.

"Leigh?" I mumbled, attempting to role over. Only for a body to be on top of me suddenly.

"What the-"

"Gotcha!" The familiar voice sang, my heart speeding at the sound. I chuckled rolling over now, Leigh's eyes bright as she straddled me, her torso concealed in my Ramones T, her raven hair tousled everywhere.

"Babe, what time is it?" I laughed, her eyes suddenly darkening at the thought.

"Time for you to get ready to leave." She grumbled, rolling off of me in the next second. My heart clenching at the statement.

"You know we'll talk every day." I stated matter-o-factly, rolling now, so I was above as she laid there, my lips, as usual, just inches from her.

She nodded, a small smile forming on her lips at the statement.

"Haz.."

"Hmm?" I murmured, leaning down slightly, leaving a light kiss on her nose.

"Please don't fight with Liam. You guys are doing Promotions. The last thing you need is drama. And hes my best friend. And I love you both so much. And I'm sorry. And I'm rambling now arent I?" Her voice growing higher and higher as her words quickly flowed. A chuckle escaping my lips. She was so naive. Regardless of our friendship with Liam. He had kept, a very, very big secret from me. And I was not going to just sweep it under the rug.

"I know love, I know. But your mine. And mine alone. And Liam and I have unfinished business." I stated calmly, standing now, my feet slowly carrying me out of the room, towards the kitchen, pulling my boxers on as I went.

She sighed, effectively ending the conversation as she followed me, her back against the couch as mine leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Promise me to be careful?" I spoke suddenly, darker thoughts flooding my mind. Her experience from the last time I left causing chills to run up my spine.

She slowly nodded, walking forward. Her eyes warm as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Come back to me?"

I was taken aback by the statement. My heart pounding. How could she even ask?

I chuckled darkly, my lips brushing hers as I spoke, my hands tight against her back.

"Always."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ah loves - PLEASE dont kill me. Lol I know its short. But I have writers block and am extremely busy today O_O But i still wanted to give you guys something to read :3

A bit of news!

But first - Thank you all so much for the encouraging comments last night. I'm sorry I was so grr last night when I updated. You guys are truly amazing :)

So - I have finally decided HOW I'm going to end GML - So that way it will flow into 30 Days One Direction easily.

With that said - Im thinking theres about 10 chaps left? Maybe more maybe less. Im unsure.

BUT

Do any of you guys make covers? If so message me! I have two fics in the works that Id really like covers for :) And it would mean the world to me if you guys could help out. So if youd like to give it a whack comment/message me and Ill send you the pic and whatnot.

Anywho's!

VOTE PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE. and Comment :3

Next update will be in the next few days.

Take Care - Love lots

xx

Eli