Chapter 26 *Unedited*

*Leigh's POV*

(One month later - Late February)

"Stay still Isa!" I scolded her as I brushed her long raven hair. Her red dress seeming even brighter in comparison with her dark features today.

"She looks fine love, just as you do." Harry murmured as he taped another box shut, using a sharpie to write 'Kitchen' in his messy scrawl.

The house was almost fully packed now, the boys and Us having decided to get one large flat together. Isa's excitement being broadcasted non stop over the subject. Her "family" all in one place as she had put it.

"Mmm?" He murmured, my eyes shooting upwards to reach his as he leaned against the door frame, a small smile playing on his lips as he watched me.

"Its just my mum Lee." He chuckled, a scowl forming on my face at the statement.

I stood now, Isa bolting for the kitchen, finally free from my styling for the day.

"That's the point Haz, its YOUR mum." I stressed his hands slowly wrapping around my waist. A chuckle escaping his lips as he rolled his eyes.

"Exactly, meaning shell be YOUR mum in law in a few months." He said cheerfully, his dimples evident as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. His eyes intense as he watched me. I rolled my eyes nervously, he had no understanding as to how terrified I was.

Everything needed to be perfect. I needed to be perfect. My heart pounding at the thoughts, I had never, never wanted to impress someone as much as I wanted to impress her. Hoping to prove not only to her, but to management as well, that this was real. That I loved Harry with everything I had.

My eyes fell back to Harry now, his green orbs bright as he remained locked on me.

"Hmm?" I murmured, growing uncomfortable by his heavy gaze.

"Your just, beautiful" He murmured, his soft lips against mine in the next second, stopping me from starting the usual argument that went with his statement.

The knock on the door broke our embrace, my heart speeding as he went to open the door.

This was it.

*Harry's POV* (4 Hours Later)

I leaned against the door frame of the back door. Watching as all the girls talked in the yard. My chest filling with pride as I watched Leigh and Gem interact. My mothers smile a mirror image of mine as she walked up to me.

"Shes amazing." She said simply, standing next to me as we watched the sun begin to set.

"I know." I chuckled softly, watching as Isa tackled Gem. The three girls already having grown a tight bond.

"What does management think?"

I sighed, my eyes casted towards the sky now. My blood beginning to boil.

"Simon...is the only supporter." I mumbled, smoothing my curls back nervously at the thought of my contract.

"Do you love her?"

"With every bone in my body." My voice rang instantly, my heart squeezing as Leigh smiled at me, her grey eyes bright as she tickled Isa in the next second. The spring air filling her lungs as she laughed.

My eyes shifted to my mum now, her eyes soft as she looked at me.

"Then whatever happens, will be worth it." She stated simply, a knowing look in her eyes now. A questioning look slowly smoothed on her face as my silence filled the air.

She knew me all too well.

"You haven't told her?" It wasn't a question, rather than a statement, a bit of anger stirring in her voice.

"No.." I sighed, my heart wrenching at the thought of our upcoming events.

"Harry!" She scolded me now, her motherly tone ringing in my ears.

"I know! I know!" I laughed defensively, my hands in the air as I watched her expression.

"Do you really think she's that fragile?"

I shook my head now. The silence filling the air as Isa ran to me. Leigh and Gemma's laughter echoing as my mother joined in there conversation.

I chuckled, picking up Isa as I headed back into the house. My mind filled with possibilities as I walked.

No. Leigh wasn't too fragile for what lied ahead. She was strong, a fighter to her very core. Any other assumptions were out of the question.

But my strength however, was a very, very, different story.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey loves!

I know this chap isnt super long but my head has been killing me since yesterday :/

Otherwise, I hope you guys like this chap! Even though some things may not make sense they will in upcoming chapters ;3

So what do you think? What's Harry keeping from Leigh? O_O

Vote Vote Vote VOTE and Vote some more Please! GML is #17 on the FF list! And The more you amazing readers vote, the higher our rank shall go ;3 - comment as well of course lol.

Next update will most likely be Tuesday!

Love you guys

Take Care

xx

Eli