Chapter Fourteen *Unedited*

-*Harry's POV*-

"Leigh..Calm down." I whispered her fists clenched tight to her sides.

"Isa. Upstairs. Now." She hissed. Isa's eyes on me questioningly as she stood.

I nodded in encouragement letting her know it was alright. A small sigh escaping her lips as she ran upstairs. Quickly slamming her bedroom door behind her. The sound echoing through the now silent house.

My eyes were now on Leigh, her eyes casted downwards as they brimmed with tears.

"Lee.." I whispered, slowly bringing her to my chest, my arms wrapping around her torso as she buried her face in my neck. My heart beat slowing in perfect time with hers as I held her.

"Harry...What...Why would he do this." She whispered, her voice breaking on each and every word.

I shook my head, unsure of the reason myself.

"Maybe..He wants to have you and Isa in his life since your mum.."

"He doesn't know she's gone." She hissed, cutting me off mid sentence, her voice as cold as ice as she began to pace the floor.

I shook my head, understanding her panic now. But not entirely the fright in her eyes.

Suddenly. There was a loud knock on the door. Leigh freezing mid step. Silently telling me with her eyes to stay quiet as she slowly walked to the door. Her eye now glued to the peep hole as she stood on her bare tip toes. Her body tense as she gazed outside.

I gasped as her face suddenly turned bone white, her body beginning to rattle as she sunk to the floor.

And that, was all the answer I needed.

To know who was at the door.

*Leigh's POV*

I gasped as my eyes locked on him. On someone whom I never thought I'd see again.

My father.

Slowly, I sunk to the floor, my back against the cold door. My body beginning to shake uncontrollably. Harry rushed to me, sitting next to me in the same second. His arms wrapped around me tightly as my father knocked on the door again. His face buried in my hair as he shushed me. His hands stroking my face tenderly.

"Why cant we answer the door?" He whispered, a confused look on his face as he watched me.

"You don't know how he used to be, before he left." I whispered as my tears began to fall freely now. The memories flooding back.

The memories that my mother always refused to speak on.

The memories that haunted me.

"Leigh.." Harry whispered, the look in his eyes that was all too familiar to me as he stroked my face.

And right there, right then.

Once again I told Harry Styles my story.

Except this chapter, was one that I had never had the courage to let escape my lips.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

AH! So I know this is short again /.\ There's just alot going on atm :/ Please don't hate me you guys, I really am trying!

BTW Remember to VOTE/COMMENT as Always? :3

Take care loves! GML will be updated tmr or monday

xx

Eli