Kara

I was sitting in my cabin reading a book when my phone went off. Technically demigods shouldn't have phones but Leo created a chip that would prevent monsters from tracking is through phones. "Hello?" I said. It was Chiron which usually wasn't a good thing if he called you so I was bit nervous. "Kara, I have a new demigod down here and he's your age so I'm hoping you could show him around camp," he said. "All be right down," I got up and started walking towards the big house. I was still wearing the outfit piper gave and a bunch of people were staring at me. I was kind of excited to give this tour. I haven't really been around boys my own age in a while so being around someone my own age would be nice even if it was boy. I walked into the big house and walked into the rec room. When I walked into the room I got the biggest shock in my life. "Andrew/Kara?!" we other said at the same time. "Well, I see you two know each other," he said. "Where'd you go?" he asked. "You disappeared half way through sixth grade?!" "Well.." I said. "I'll explain, come on I'll show you camp, Chiron has he been claimed?" I asked. "No," he said "What does that mean?" he asked. I grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him out of the big house. "Come on I'll show you," When we got out of the big house I heard a giant crash at the camp entrance. I looked toward the entrance and there was attacking a boy about my age. I took my bracelet off my wrist and it turned into a 3 foot celestial bronze sword similar to Percy's. "Whoa! How'd you-" "Stay there!" I cut him off. I ran up the hill and went behind the hellhound and stabbed it and it turned to dust. The boy looked at me. "Thanks," he said. He looked pretty shaken up. Jason ran up behind me. "take him to the big house," I told him and jogged back down the hill. I grabbed Andrew' s wrist and took home toward the lake. When we got to the dock I sat down and tried to explain things to him. "So, do you mind telling me what's going on?" he asked. "Well," I said. "Do you remember in sixth grade when we read Percy Jackson and the lightning thief?" I asked. "Yeah," he said. "Well, the thing is those stories are true, the Greek myths, the gods of olympus, mount olympus on top of the Empire State Building, those are all true. The whole Percy Jackson series and Heroes Of Olympus series, all those stories are true events and those characters are real too. Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Grover, Clarisse, All those characters, and long story short your a demigod," I finished. "Whose my parent?" he asked. "We don't know yet," I said. Suddenly an owl flew over his head. "Well looks like you were just claimed, com'on," said. I grabbed his hand dragged to the Athena cabin. I burst through the door not bothering to knock. Annabeth was on her bunk reading a book. She looked up with a puzzled look on her face. "Hey Annabeth, look what I got you, a new brother! This is Andrew!" I pushed him in front of me and left the cabin. I walked back into cabin three and slammed the door behind me. I didn't care that Percy, Jason, Leo, and Nico were messing around with some game on Percy's phone. I just grabbed headphones off my dresser climbed onto my bed and listened to my music. I needed time to think to myself. I had a crush on Andrew back in sixth grade and was upset thinking I would probably never see him again when I first went to camp and now here he was. He had brown hair with that bangs that hung down over his and he was always moving it out of his face and he had brown eyes and in a way reminded me of Percy with his carefree ways and always trying to think on the happy side of things. I always wore plain and simple clothes to school. Andy hair was always in a ponytail so to see me the way I looked he probably thought I was crazy. I wish I had a sister I could talk to about my situation but all I had was a brother and if I told him he would probably send Andrew to the infirmary. So I guess my problems would just have to stay in my head. At last, the dinner bell wrang and I headed to dinner.