Nico

When we appeared in front of the Olympian palace Percy said, "Alright Nico, go do your dare," I groaned. I walked into the palace and when I got to the entrance of the throne I took a deep breath and ran in. "Apollo! Help me! I'm hurt! I'm dying! I'm going to die! Please help me it hurts Apollo!" I screamed and ran to his throne. "Umm Nico? What's wrong?" he asked. I sniffles and said, "I stubbed my toe," "On what?" he asked. Here goes nothing. I turned to demeter and glared at her then turned back to Apollo. "I stubbed it on a box filled with cereal boxes," I said trying to sound like I was in pain. I heard my dad stifle a laugh. "Umm Nico? That's not exactly a life threatening injury," he said. "Yes it is!" I whined. CWhy don't you just go back to camp, put some ice on it, and it will be all better, ok" he finished. "Apollo's a meanie! Apollo's a meaning!" I yelled pointing at him. "Alright! Alright!" he snapped his fingers and I guess I was supposed to feel better. Thank you!" I squealed like Aphrodite and ran out of the room topped speed. When I came out of the throne room all my friends were there laughing at me. "How did you see what happened?" I asked demandingly. Leo pointed to a security screen ontop of the door. "That screen shows what's going in in the throne room," he said stifling a laugh. "Alright Leo, time for your dare," I said. He gulped. "I dare you to run into the throne room yelling coffee and skittles and then bump into your dad's throne and pretend to pass out," I smirked. "Fine," he grumbled.
MN
Leo's POV
I was terrified. "Good bye world," I mumbled. I ran in and started yelling. "Coffee and skittles! Coffee and skittles!" I kept yelling as I ran down the girls side then all the way down the boys side until I hit my dad's throne. I turned tworad it and smacked face first into and fell on the floor and acted like I had fainted. "Apollo, fix him!" I heard my dad yell. "Fix what? His brain?" Apollo said. "You know what I mean!" my dad growled. "Alright, Alright," he snapped snapped his fingers and I guess I was supposed to wake up. I got up and looked around. "HI daddy!'I squealed like a baby, then skipped put of the throne room singing about unicorns, butterflies, and rainbows. When I came out everyone laughing at me. I blushed." All right Percy,"I said. "You turn," a scared look came upon his face. "I dare you to run to you dad and tell him your gold fish tried to kill you," I said. "But I don't have a goldfish and he knows that!" he complained. "I know that's the funny part," I smirked. "Ughh, fine" he said stomping toward the entrance.

Percy's POV
I stopped in front of the entrance. Here goes nothing. I ran into the throne room and straight down to the end of the room where my dad's throne was. "Daddy!" I screamed like a 2 year old, "My goldfish tried to kill me!" I yelled. "Umm Percy? You don't have a goldfish," he said sounding confused. "Oh yeeeaahh, we'll umm s bye dad!" I practically sprinted out of there only to see my friends laughing their heads off. "Not funny," I grumbled. "Your turn Jason," I said. "What do I have to?" he said sounding annoyed. "I dare you to dress up like a and go up to your dad and demand he hands over his master bolt," I said simply as if it were an everyday thing.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!HE SHOCK ME WITH A THOUSAND VOLTS OF LIGHTNING!!" he screamed. I shrugged "At least you didn't have to tell your dad that your pet goldfish tried to kill you," "Ughh fine," "I'm back Jason didn't go in yet did he? Cause Nico shadow traveled me to a costume store in Manhattan and I stole a police costume for him," Connor said smiling proudly. "Actually Connor, your right on time," Piper said smiling. "Ughh fine!" he took the costume, slipped ut over his close and headed inside the palace.
Jason's POV
Well, here goes nothing. I walked into the throne room and matched like a soldier straight to the end of the throne room and stopped in front of my dad. "Deputy officer Jason Grace from the Manhattan police department, Hand over the master bolt now or else!" suddenly a shock of lightning shocked me so powerful that I jumped almost 3 feet in the air. After the shock I ran out of the room faster than I thought my legs could carry me. I ran out of the palace to my friends completely out of breath. "Kara, I dare you to have piper give you a makeover then go up to your dad and say that Percy threatened to drown you in the bathroom If you took to long," I said. "What?!" Percy screamed. "This is gonna be fun!" Kara said evily. Nico shadow traveled piper back to camp and she brought back a dress, shoes and a bunch of makeup supplies. In about 5 minutes she was wearing white skinny jeans, a transparent blue top with a blue tank top underneath, and 3" black high heel boots. She looked pretty darn stunning. Her hair was perfectly straightened and her makeup was flawless. Kara turned and headed into the palace.
Kara's POV
This was gping to be fun. I took a deep breath and swalked in I stomped down to the end of the room where my dad was. My heels clicked against the marble floor as I walked. "Daddy!" I screamed. "What is it Kara?" he asked sounding bit worried. "Percy threatened to drown me in the bathroom if I took long!"
I screamed like a whiny brat." I will talk to you two after this meeting is over, " he said firmly." Fine," I grumbled and walked out of the throne room like one of those aphrodisiac girls. When I walked out everyone but Percy was laughing. "What did he say?" he asked. "He said he would talk to us after his meeting" I said casually. "Piper I dare you to get a dress show it to your mom and start asking her about what hair makeup and accessories should go with it," I smirke. She groaned. This was gonna be funny. Nico shadow traveled her back to camp where she got a dress from the aphrodisiac cabin and walked into the palace.
Piper's POV
Thus was not going to be fun. The amount of time my mom will take to match up accessories and hair and makeup to an outfit could take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours. Maybe even longer. I sighed and walked in. "Mom!" I squealed. "Look at new dress!" I knew she would love it. Drew just bought it so naturally it looked pretty good. "It's gorgeous!" y mom said sounding delighted that I had I finally had taken an interest in dresses. "You should curl your hair and wear silver eye, shadow red lipstick, pale pink blush, and you should wear diamond earrings l, and-" "Aphrodite, we need to finish this meeting first," Zeus interrupted. "Fine," she grumbled. "All help you later Pipes," she said. "Thanks mom!" I said and ran out with the dress. "Can we return to camp now?" I asked. "Aww, just one more dare?" Percy asked. "Alright," I said smiling. "When your dad asks if you really threatened to drown Kara I dare you to say yes," he turned completely pale. "You asked for one more dare, and a dares a dare," I shrugged. "Fine," he grumbled," then we all shadow traveled back to camp.