Kara

I woke up in my bed. At first I was confused then I remembered falling asllep in the limo ontop of Percy. He must of carried me up here. I got out of my bed and walked to my closet. I was so surprised. Aphrodisite had finally given back my wardrobe. My closet was packed with jeans, soccer, jerseys, some sweaters and cotton t-shirts and a few dresses that I only wore on special occasions. On the floor were a bunch of teneshoes and flats a pair of boots and one pair of heels. I put on some dark blue skinny jeans, a white soccer Jersey with the number 35, and black convers. When I walked out of the closet and my hair and makeup wasn't done for me which was also surprising. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and put the rest of my closet in my suitcase. Along with my books.I walked downstairs and very one stated at me in shocked when I walked in. "What? I got my closet back. Big deal!" I finished my belreakfast and went upstairs to swim. I was doing a handstand in the water when all the sudden something grabbed me by the waist and pulled me out of the water. I started kicking and screaming. The thing dropped me still kicking and screaming and I kicked it in the face on my way down. When I came back up I realized the "it" was Percy. He was holding his nose with his hands. "Guess it's not such a good idea to scare you," he mumbled. I hugged him and said," Yeah it's definintely not. Let me see your nose." he took his hands off his nose. "Ummm, I think your going to need to see a doctor.It looks dislocated." I said "Ughhhhhh" We got out of the pool and went down to lounge where everyone else was. When we walked in everyone burst out laughing. Annabeth ran up to us "Percy! What happened?!" "Long story, " we both said in unison." It looks like you have a crooked carrot for a nose!" Jason said still laughing. Piper elbowed him. "Oww!" "Serves you right" she huphed. "Percy you need to see the doctor!" Annabeth said. "No need," I heard a familiar voice behind us say. "Apollo!" we all said. "Yes, it is I. Apollo the amazing!" "Really?" said Annabeth "Let me see your nose," he said to Percy. Percy walked up and showed him his nose. Apollo put his hands on Percy's nose, and then yanked on it really hard. "Eeeeeeeek!" Percy let out the most girly, ear piercing scream I have ever heard. "You scream like a girl!" Clarisse said. "You would too if someone just yanked yout nose back in place," he groaned. Suddenly a beautiful woman about 17 appeared in the room and smacked Apollo upside the his head. "Really Apollo?! You could of just used magic instead of hurting the poor boy!" she said. Who was this girl? I thought. "Lady Artemis!" Thalia cried. Well that answered my question. Thalia was a hunter if Artemis. Artemis's hunters go around with her hunting dangerous monsters with bows and arrows. "Hello Thalia, good to see you. I must return to Olympus now." she then disappeared and so did Apollo. After that we we started a movie in the lounge enjoying our last day of laziness before leaving for camp.