The Prank of Halloween

"Ready guys?" Its 12 and everything was in place for the prank.

"Ready!" We were in full costume and Peeves was even ready. Now just time to sneak out.

We sneak out easily and quickly head down to the great hall I toss everyone a can of black spray paint and give Peeves the buckets of pumpkin guts (don't ask how I got those) to make drop from the ceiling tomorrow at breakfast.

Useing the spray paint we write in big black letters on the wall,
'We'll give you a hint to who we are; second year is what we're in at the moment'.

We're in the middle of covering the floor in black streamers when two red headed twins from Gryffindor seemingly come out of no where.

"Oh my god! Fred those are the Masquerades!" One turns to I'm guessing Fred.

"Hey guys, whatcha doin up?" I ask the two boy from my place under the Ravenclaw table.

"Well, we were actually trying to catch you guys preparing for a prank... And I guess we caught you!" Fred...? Says.

"Ah, " I nod my head thoughtfully I share a look with the girls and they nod, "wanna help?"

"Do we ever! What do we do?" Just as he asks that Peeves 'accidently' drops a little of the pumpkin guts on their head s making them look at Peeves disguistedly,

"Dude! I thought we were friends!"

"I've pledged allegiance to the Masquerades now." Peeves informs them.

"Its fine Peeves we're just gonna need to ask them a potentially life altering question." I tell Peeves.

"What?" One of the twins asks.

"Can you keep a secret?" I smirk.

"Yes!"

"Do you wanna join or army?" I then ask.

"Of course!" I get the reply I wanted.

"Good 'cause I couldn't find the Gryffindor password today." I laugh.

"Why do you need it?" Asks uuuhhhh... Fred...? I think....

"You'll see." Snitch then throws to rolls of toilet paper at their faces,

"I need you to t.p the halls, can you do that?" The boys nod and run off.

We finish our streamer rolling and head to the Hufflepuff dorms.

Once in Moony casts the spell. We decided to give the Hufflepuffs badger claws.

Next stop? Slytherin dorms.

Cast the spell? Check. Make sure they have snake scales on their hands and up their necks? Check.

Next was the Ravenclaws,

We decided on the most embarrassing quality of an eagle (why the heck is their mascot not a Raven like what?) For a person to have, beaks.

Moony casts the spell and we meet the boys back at the great hall because we needed the Gryffindor password.

"Password?" I ask professionally.

"Godric." One of them answers.

"Thank you boys, that'll be all." I send them off.

"What?! But... I thought we were in your army now??" Fred maybe was flabbergasted.

"You are just its up to us now." I explain.

"But... Our house is Gryffindor we kind of need to go up there..." Other Fred explains.

"Fine." I agree.