Christmas Vacation!! yay!!

The next few months passed boringly, no one could figure out who the Masquerades where, so we did some small pranks (Snape's hair was green for a month!) All our class mates and teachers figured out was we were in Slytherin, they think.

I was going to my house for the Christmas vacation, the night before vacation started I learnt something,

Dear Saph,

I heard how you made friends with Helen, Emerald and Catrina! That's great! Its been forever since you had friends! I was just writing to say that they are staying at our house for most of the Christmas break with their parents! Isn't that great?!

Anyway,

love you,

Mum.

So the Masquerades where going to be staying at mine for Christmas break! One small problem, Moony's shifts... I think what's going to happen is we are going to keep her in the woods behind my house.

"REDHOOD!! WAKE UP!!" I hear someone call my name, causing me to jolt out of my nice dream of cereal and scissors (don't ask about the scissors)

"Wha? Huh?" I groan sitting up from my position on the floor,

"We have to get ready to go to your place!!" Snitch snaps me back into reality.

"Oh yeahhhhh..." With that I stand up almost falling over my Slytherin pajama pants.

"Imma gonna go get dressed." I say heading to the bathroom with some clothes. (outfit on top).

A little while later we board the train.

"Bbbbbbooooorrrreeddd" I groan sitting upside down in my seat.
"Study" suggests Moon
"Nope."
"Read?" Says Snitch.
"I forgot my book."
"Let me handle this" kitty sighs reaching into her black leather jacket pocket, pulling out a little box labeled 'stuff to keep Saph busy.' She hands the box to me and I sit up straight Indian style.
I open the box curiously to find a bunch of paper clips, two notebooks, a pair of scissors, 6 lollipops, a mini box of cereal and a whack load of pencils pens and markers. Smiling I look at the girls who are astonished by the power this little bag holds.

"Give it back after?" Kitty asks. I nod obisdiently and take out a blue lollipop, stick it in my mouth and start playing with a paper clip.
"Stuff I noticed she likes playing with." Kitty answers the girls unasked questions.
They all nod and we sit in basically silence for the rest of the ride.