In Which a Unexpected visitor comes to visit

The girls are staying over tonight! We decided to stay in my headquarters.
Right now it's ten when Em gets a idea,
"We should play truth or dare!" She announces. We all are quick to agree.
Snitch ends up going first,
"Cat Truth or dare?" She asks,
"Truth." Cat answers.
"Um... Do you like anyone?" Snitch asks.
"No! Gross!" She shrieks causing us all to laugh in agreement.
"Um... Saph, truth or dare?" Cat turns to me,
"Dare." I answer simply.
"I dare you to kiss Em!" She tells me, so I lean over and kiss Em on the knee.
"You never said where." I shrug smiling.
"Em truth or dare?" I ask Em,
"Truth." She answers.
"Ummmmm.... Are you the daughter of the werewolf friend my dad has? And if so, are you a werewolf, I won't not be your friend or anything! Just curious." I ask.
"Yes and... Yes..." She answers looking at her hands. Obviously we surprise her with our coarse of action by hugging her.
"We're going to help." I announce for the group.
"How?" Em asks.
"Well, umm... We could...." I trail off thinking.
"I got it!" Snitch yells a few seconds later, "we could all become Animagus!"
"Genius!" Cat yells.
"How?" I ask.
"Books?" Cat shrugs in reply.
"Guys no it's to dangerous I don't want you to get hurt." Em worries.
"We'll be fine!" I assure her.
"We should make a club!" Cat says with excitement.
"Yeah!" Me, snitch and Em agree. With that we pull out a few dictionary's and start looking for cool names.

"Marionettes?" Snitch suggests a hour later.
"No, marionettes are puppets that are controlled I'm nobody's slave!" Em Sasses, causing us to laugh. Into our books.

The rest of the hour passes when I come up with a name,
"The masquerade's?" I suggest.
"That's it!" Snitch yells and the others nod.
"We need nicknames now." Cat says as if its the most obvious thing in the world. I sit up and look at everyone,
"They should have something to do with our animals." I say.

"Well, my dad said under the weeping willow theirs a secret tunnel to the shriecking shack where I can safely transform. But theirs a knot in the tree you have to touch to stop the tree from moving and hitting you. So we're going to need someone to be a small animal to get to the knot." Em informs us.
"I'll do it, my favorite animal is a squrriel because they are good at nicking stuff, I already have my nickname then." Snitch tells us. I nod and look at Em and Cat.
"A cat. I could be kitty." Cat suggests.
"I guess I'll be a fox, because they're my favorite animal, my nickname could be... Hood?" I say.
"Now me... I could be..." Em trails off.
"Moony, its perfect." I announce,
"We are know, the masquerade's, Moony, Kitty, Snitch and Hood."

We fall asleep a short time after that.

The next day, the girls change back into their clothes and head home.

"Mom?! Can I get some fruit loops?" I ask my mother who's sitting at her chair reading.
"Yes, sure." She answers. Yes! I climb up on top of the counter to reach the top cupboard where my precious cerials are kept. Pulling fruit loops out pof the mix, I pour myself a bowl. I'm not dressed yet so I should do that after... I finish my cereal and head up to my room to change. (Outfit on top) I put my hair in a messy ponytail and head downstairs.

I hear the front door opening and I walk down the stairs. I gasp at who's in front of me Lord Voldemort.
"Mom?! Dad?! Come here!" I yell out still staring at Voldemort. A man is beside him but I'm not sure who it is.

My parents rush into the hall and stare at Voldemort. My father is stamnding protectively in front of me and mom. Then I remember all the innocent people he kills. Then I become a idiot.
E- when are you not?
Oi.

I push out in front of dad with a determined look on my face masking my fear. I slap him right across the face. I slapped the evilest person on the planet who could kill me in two seconds. Idiot!
C- wait, YOU SLAPPED VOLDEMORT?!
yes, moving on.

Honestly he looked utterly shocked. To shocked to say anything. I know he was my grandfather, doesn't mean he wasn't a jerk face and mass murderer.
"This is Peter Pettigrew." Voldemort tells me nodding to the man beside him. My mom and dad look like they just got terribly backstabed. Wait, pettigrew? That's Kitty's... That's kitty's dad?!

I slapped kitty's dad too.

Well, that was interesting.
C- you just slapped your grandfather and my father and all you have to say is 'that was interesting'?! That was AWESOME.

They didn't stay long.

After they had apparated out of our house my mom and dad start panicking.
"You had to slap him didn't you?!"
"You could've gotten hurt!"
The last one surprised me,
"Did you see his face?" My mom asks.
"Yeah, first it was surprised when she slapped him, then it was kind of, loving?" Dad replies suspiciously.
"Saph go upstairs." My mom tells me deep in thought. I know when to argue and when not to, this is one of those times when you don't argue. I obediently head up to my room.

Groawning I fall onto my bed.
"Curiosity killed the cat..." I tell my self, "but satisfaction brought it back." I inform no one. Walking to the other side of my bedroom I kneel down by a giant air vent. I take off the cover and slip into it. Landing on a staircase, what did dads parents have with secret passages anyway? Well, thank you dads parents they come in handy.

Tip toeing down the rest of the stairs I look up to see another air vent above me, however this one makes sure I can hear everything.
"What if he actually likes her?" I hear mom ask.
"What if he takes her?!" Dad exclaims.
"What if he...he... Enjoys her company and kidnaps her?!" They say together. Geez people calm down.

After a while of listening to more ridicules 'what if's' I decide to go back upstairs.

Crawling back out of the air vent in my closet, I decide to read. Walking out of my closet I grab a book on Animagus and start reading on my bed.