The everyday life of Saph

I wake up the next morning again at 6, what the even heck is going on with my sleepiness factors??? Eh. I get up and repeat the process that I did yesterday including the makeup. This time though I put my hair up in a high ponytail and wrap a gray bow around it. Sadly this time I was early, I was faster then yesterday. So, I decide to write a letter to my mom and dad,

Dear Mom and Dad,
Hey, things have been great here at Hogwarts, no I'm not in trouble. Yet. Anyway I was just writing to you to say hi and stuff so yeah, keep doing whatever you were doing before. See ya!
-your favoritest and only daughter, Sapphire.

I put the letter in an envelope and send it to my parents. Then lucky me, I hear the girls alarm go off.

"Rise and shine darlings!!" I yell. They all grown and drag themselves out of bed to go get ready. I sit chilling on my bed reading the new Teen Wizards magazine.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask after I finish my mag.

"Yeah." Answers Moony yawning. The other two nod their heads in sync, sometimes they act so much alike, you'd think they were sisters!

"Alrighty then!!" I march us off to the grand hall.

We sit down at our regular spot and eat peacefully, today seemed like a quiet day. I needed to change that, I hate silence. How though?

I finish my cereal and decided to head to class,

"See ya guys!" I wave. First class? Potions. I stomp of towards potions not looking forwards to the torture that awaited.

I take a seat at the back of the class room and as soon as Snape starts talking I drown him out in my mind, instead thinking of pranks, Chris Evans and seeing Bella later. I don't know why I always looked forwards to seeing Bella, I mean she is just a friend.

"Ms. Black?" Asks Snape snapping me out of my daydream, "can you tell me the next ingredient to amortia?"

"No thanks, I think you know the answer." I lounge back on my seat. Driving Snape crazy was my specialty.

"Do you want me to give you detention?" He asks exasperated. I was about to reply with something smart but then I remembered I was meeting Bella at the library after classes.

"No thank you, Sir." I answer not sarcastic at all. Snape looked all around shocked by this change of attitude.

Time lapse to last class.

It was my last class, Transfiguration. Joy. At least I got to see Bella soon.

Around twenty minutes later the bell rang signalling the end of classes. I smiled and rushed out of the classroom not stopping by my dorm this time just going straight to the library.