Chapter 35 ~ The birth of Sarada Uchiha

No more chapters left! This is the last chapter. Epilouge is next!

A Year after the incident, Karin hasn't made a move. Sakura is at the hospital, giving birth to a new Uchiha.

"Push! Push!" A nurse exclaims, Sakura losing consiousness. Muffled crying was heard by Sakura as she passed out.

Sarada Uchiha was born. Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha's daughter.

Sakura woke up, feeling confused why she felt no more pain. She looked around, to see an occupied incubator, she smiled weakly, knowing her child was healthy and born. Although, she herself wasn't healthy. She was skin and bones, thin in short. Pale, light headed, and even feeling like she's dying. She reached out for her emergency button and pushed it as she started coughing up some blood.

She passed out, once again. Last things she saw was her husband and child. Sarada's life has begun. Adventures, discovery and more will happen. But what is her destiny?

3 years later..

"Mama! Where's Papa?" A tiny child asked. "He left for work." The child's mother answers, as she smiles warmly.

"Papa always leaves! Never has time for me!" The little girl exclaims, disappointed, that her father always leaves her.

The mother frowns slightly, knowing her husband also doesn't have time for her.

Sarada's destiny awaits! What will happen? Will she and her father grow their relationship?

Find out in the sequel! Like father Like Daughter.

Bye!!