Chapter 16

Hey I'm back! Long story don't ask! This may be longer than expected. I'll try not to end it early.

I will skip to when they're 15 on Chapter 20 or so.

On to story!!!

~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Sakura woke up, recalling the memory yesterday. 'Marry me when were old enough' as she remembered she blushed, when she turned to look at Sasuke, she saw nothing.

Sasuke was out training. She took a bath, 'Sasuke won't mind' she thought as she took off her clothing.

She heard a knock while she was dressing herself and then "Sasuke!! Come out!!" was heard. She quickly finished and opened the door while drying her hair.

"Naruto?" She asked putting on a questioning face, "Sakura-chan! Have you heard yet?!" Naruto stated.

"Heard what?" Sakura asked as they went inside. "You and Sasuke are trending to Fangirls AND Lee!"

The name of Lee made Sakura shudder and well, the raging Fangirls. Naruto left and looked for Hinata, they were dating already, Sakura thanked him as he left and she left as well.

Neji and Tenten were together as well, they started dating 1 week ago. Sakura knew this and thought they could have a double date!

She went to TenTen at their training grounds. "Ne, Tenten." Sakura said behind Tenten's back.

"Oh! Sakura! What brought you here?" Tenten asked smiling.
"You and Neji are together so I thought we could have a double date!"

"Sure Sakura! I'll tell Neji! Ja ne!"
Tenten said as Sakura left and waved goodbye.

Sasuke went home to see no one inside.

Sasuke's POV

I went home to see Sakura gone.

She probably went home.

Duh.

Shut up.

I went out to the training grounds to see her with Tenten.
Because they were talking.

~Conversation: Tenten-Italics Saku-Bold~

Are you sure you told Neji?

Yeah huh.

He said?

Yes.

Good. Because...

Because??

~End~

"Sasuke get your butt here!" Sakura shouted at me, she probably noticed my presence.

I came out and said "Eheh.. Y-you knew?" "How could I not?!" She said angrily, I shuddered.

"I'm leaving, bye." Tenten said as she waved good bye. "Bye Tenten!" Sakura waved as well.

After she ranted to me, we went home, I took her home and said goodbye, her mom practically hugged me to death, but I shruged it off.

Oi Duckbutt

What? If I am a duckbutt you too.

He shut up after. I took a shower and headed to bed.

I dreamt about something....

~Dream~

I was in a white place, a calendar and clock was there saying, April 20 5:35 PM.

Sakura was there, on the ground, crying, murmuring something.
"Sakura? What are you saying?"
I said to her placing a hand on her shoulder.

She slapped it away and said "I SAID I HATE YOU!!" The sound of that word of her voice, shattered my heart.

"W-what are you saying?" I said, as a tear was forming in my eye. "I AM SAYING I HATE YOU SASUKE!!"
"Is what you're saying t-true?" I said, as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"YES!!!!" She screamed.

"No. no no no no no no!!" I said, holding my hair gripping tightly and shaking my head.

"I'm breaking up with you." She said, as she stood up, looking down and faded away.

Everything dissappeared and I fell in a dark, empty hole.

~End~

I woke up screaming and crying.
I looked up to see it was April 20.
The day the dream started.

I mentally prayed that it wasn't real. I took a shower and dressed up. I left to find Sakura.

~To be continued~