Chapter 7

Today, a mission has started for Team Kakashi, they have to escort a woman in the village where Sakura stayed for 5 years.

The woman by the name of Tamaki, asked the Hokage if she had escorts to her trip.

To Sakura's suprise when they came in, she saw her bestfriend! Her bestfriend was 3 years older than her.

Sakura saw Tamaki and screamed "Tamaki!!" Naruto and Sasuke was like: 😦❓

Tamaki turned around and saw Sakura, she squealed "Sakura-chan!! Nice to meet you again!!"
They hugged.

Tsunade said "Sakura, since you know her, you have to escort her to her trip to the beach, you also have to stay with her during her 2 week trip and.. Come back with her.

Sakura's eyes sparkled "Beach?! Let's start packing Sasuke-kun!"
Sasuke asked her "Why me?" Sakura giggled "You have my stuff silly!" Sasuke remembered he kept her stuff.
Sasuke smirked at her and said "Oh yeah. Let's go Saku-chan."

Naruto screamed "SAKU-CHAN?! WHAA???" He shrugged it off.

-TIME SKIP SASUKE'S HOUSE-

They arrived and Itachi screamed "SAKURA?!?!" Sakura smiled at him.

"Oh, Sakura! I'm sorry I lost you!"
Itachi cried, Sakura calmed him down and asked "Can I stay here for a while?" Sasuke was happy that he could stay with her.

Sakura was disappointed, her clothes didn't fit her, she just shopped for some with Sasuke. -2017 me, duh Sakura. Duh.-

She found a night dress, a sexy one (A/N: I just want Sasuke to be a nosebleed man. XD)
She told Sasuke "Do think I should buy this?" Holding up the dress to her body.

Sasuke imagined the photo about it and almost nosebled in front of her. Luckily, he covered it and said "Sure..."

After they shopped, Sakura thanked Sasuke for paying for her.
Sasuke felt another snap in his chest, his feelings are becoming stronger.

NEXT TIME: BEACH TIME!
Bye! :3