Chapter 3

THIRD PERSON POV
It was morning already,

Sasuke got up before Sakura did,
when he did, he looked at the little sleeping Sakura.

He thought "She looks so cute! I can't believe she has a strong personality!"

Itachi comes in and tells Sasuke "Sasuke + Sakura = SasuSaku"
Sasuke jumps out of bed and looks at Itachi with tiger looks.

Itachi says "Hehe. Wake her up, It's time to go."
Sasuke wakes Sakura gently and then she opens her eyes and sits up.

Sasuke tells Sakura "Let's go." smiling.
Sakura frowned, and Sasuke looked at her worriedly, and asked her "What's wrong?"

She punched her eye gently, to avoid hurting herself.
Sasuke asked "Bullies?" and then he nodded. He took Sakura's hand and then took her to the table for breakfast and told Mikoto everything so he asked Fugaku "Oto-san? Can me Sakura have same classes?"

Fugaku replied asking "Why is that?" Sasuke replied "I have to protect her from bullies."
Fugaku nodded and came with them to school and talked to the principal.

Fugaku found Sasuke and Sakura and told them "By tommorow you and Sakura will be classmates.

-TIME SKIP:LUNCH-
Sakura always eats with Sasuke because Sasuke won't leave her side.
Sasuke has swarms of jealous fangirls trying to hurt Sakura, but he says "Hurt her none of you get a date."

SASUKE'S POV
Fangirls are annoying!!
Why does Itachi have no fangirls when we both look handsome?!

Sakura tugged on my shirt and pointed at Ino.
Ino is her worst bully. I can't find her Bestfriend who doesn't really speak a lot.

THIRD PERSON POV
Sakura's bestfriend Hinata who is also bullied went through the crowd and helped Sasuke protect Sakura. The boys did too. They help Sasuke protect Sakura.
Naruto kept shouting at Ino and Karin "DON'T TOUCH HER!!"
The fangirls would try to pull her hair and she would cry.
Sasuke hugged her tightly to avoid Sakura from getting hit.

It went for almost 20 minutes until Itachi came through and shouted "IF YOU DON'T STOP I'M GETTING THE PRINCIPAL!!"
It echoed through the canteen.
The Principal/ Hokage, Tsunade was there.
She ran to the crowd and saw Sakura.
She said "BULLY HER, YOU'RE GETTING DETENTION!"
Everyone quiets down and then Tsunade asks Sakura "Who bullies you the most?" Sakura points at Ino, Karin and Jasmine (A/N: I own Jasmine)
Tsunade nods and sends them to the principal's office.

TO BE CONTINUED.