23

"So I heard you just turned 15." I hear a snobbish voice.

Oh no. I know that voice.

Carry.

Whenever Brad isn't around she manages to get near me.
She is the meanest person I know.

I don't know what I did to her but she loves to humiliate me in any way possible.

Ever since our encounter in he locker room a few weeks ago she won't leave me alone.

I turn around to see her gorgeous face. Too bad what lay underneath is nothing but evil.

I force a smile.

"Yup finally." I chirp.

She looks at me with disgust.

What did I do now?

"Why wasn't I invited huh?" She asks while flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Because nobody likes you, Carry now leave Jo alone." A deep but sassy voice says from behind my shoulder.

I turn to look at him.

I'm met with a pair of dark brown eyes.

Luke, one of haley's drama friends. He's a sophomore. I never really talked to him but he seems very sweet.
Well, to people he likes.

"I bet it was a lame party just like you." She snarls before strutting down the hall in her designer clothes.

"Thank you." I say while giving him a small smile.

He shrugs.

"She's a bitch. I don't know why she thinks she is all that. Her friends just use her for popularity." I flinch at the curse word. He seems to notice and gives me an apologetic smile.

"I don't know what I did to her. Any chance she gets she pretty much bullies me. I try to ignore it. I'm just glad you stopped her before she really started." I say with an appreciative smile.

"Yea I noticed that she doesn't like you very much.
I saw that she was about to pounce so I came over hear as fast as I could." He explains.

The bell rings and I start heading to my last and worst class of the day.

Physical education.

But before that I have to pee. Hopefully I'm not late.
•••••••••

After a few snickers
And giggles from Carry's posey I head out to the gym.

Mrs. Lawely blows her whistle to get everybody's attention.

"Alright today we are doing free play. Boys you can play basket ball if you want and girls you can play
Volleyball. If you don't want to do either then just sit on the bleachers and talk. I really don't care. Nobody get hurt or I will make everyone run 10 laps." She walks away into her office after the instruction.

Um ok.

Everyone then scatters around the gym.

I walk over to the bleachers and sit. I haven't seen Brad at all today. Besides home room. Maybe he skipped.
He does that sometimes.
I would always decline when he asks me to go with him.

I think he goes for a run but I'm not sure.

"Hey Jo, I didn't know you were in this class!" A voice says. I look up from the bleachers to see Luke.

"I've always been in this class." I say.

"Oh well I just got put into this class two days ago because I was 'too distracting' in my other class." He says with a huff.

"What class did you have?" I ask.

He smiles sheepishly.

"Computer science." He mumbles.

"Well you know how Mr. Black is. He'll give you detention for coughing in his class!"

Mr. Black is one of the meanest and strictest teachers ever.

"What did you do?" I ask while giggling.

Luke sits down next me and snickers.

"Just a few pranks." He says with a proud smile.

I look at him for details.

"My best one was when I put a snake in his pen drawer. When he opened it he shrieked like a little girl!
He even pissed his pants.
It was so funny." He cracks up at his prank.

I laugh with him.

Mr. Black has an obsession with pens. He has over 100 in his so called 'pen drawer'.

••••••••

After PE had ended Luke offered to walk me home.
He has a car but it in the shop for a week. And he lives close by. Smothering we just discovered. I accepted since I didn't like to walk alone, and Brad is no where to be see.

I learned a lot of things about Luke. Like his favorite color is mint green he loves bacon and he's totally gay.

You wouldn't think he would be at first sight with his athletic build, but you can't judge a book by its cover.

He told me straight up

*flashback to 7 minutes ago*

" I haven't really seen any movies lately but maybe we can see one." I say with a smile.

"Oh girl sorry if I was leading you on but I'm gay sweetie." He says.

I flush.

"No I just um I wanted to hang out as friends. I already have a boyfriend." I say.

He blinks.

"Miss little goodie goodie has a boyfriend?" He asks.

"We'll sort of. We both like each other." I say.

"But he hasn't asked you yet." It wasn't a question but a statement.

I nod.

"Well that's going to change since you have a gbf!" He squeals.

I look at him on confusion.
He looks at me like I'm dumb.

"Gay.Best.Friend. Keep up! Now cmon girl I'm going to teach you everything I know." He says sassily before walking towards my house.

I shake my head while laughing and eventually follow him.

I'm starting to worry about Brad. Has something happened?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey

Hope you guys like it.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes in the book.

How do u feel about her gbf?

Don't forget to voooooote and comment. :)