12

Brad walks over to the wall and punches it.
He doesn't stop there he then walks over to the table and grabs a chair. He lifts the chair over his head and smashes it to the ground.

I just stand there with wide eyes.
I didn't know he was so strong.

He was about to grab another chair. His eyes looked pitch black and he was breathing super heavy. He is scaring me now.

I rush out to grab his hand. Hoping to calm him down. When my hand touch he's his he turns around so fast. His hand raised up in the air. It looks like he was about to hit me.

I flinched back while whimpering.

That seems to snap him out of his angry mode. He looks heart broken looking at me.

"Jo...I-" he starts to say but I cut him off.

"You were gonna hit me, Brad!!" I yell and then run to my room. Locking the door, I then jump on my bed to cry myself to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has been 4 days since I have talked to Brad.
I am still really upset over the incident. How could he? I thought he was supposed to protect me? Not hit me. Friends don't hit each other.

I know he didn't hit me, but he was ready to.

It has been really hard not talking to him. He sits next to me in class and at lunch. He also followed me around the playground.

I miss him so so so so so much. Maybe I should just forgive him.
I haven't been sleeping well without him. I keep having nightmares.

I think I am going to forgive him. This is just to hard for me. I wonder if he missed me too?

•••••••••==•••••••====

Brad is coming over today.
I asked my mommy to invite him over. I hope he is as happy to see me as I am to see him.

Right now I'm waiting on the porch sitting on the top step. My mommy is reading a book sitting on a lawn chair.

I see Ms. Sandra's car pull up in our driveway.
(Sandra is brad's mom if you haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully you did). He steps out of the car and starts walking towards me.

I don't know what came over me, but I start running towards him.

He looks happy to see me so that's a good sign.
He opens his arms and I wrap my arms around him.

I don't plan on ever letting go, but he soon he sadly pulls away.

He looks me in the eye.
"I missed you so much. Please forgive me. My wo- I mean I just got really angry because I couldn't be near you. And I'm just so sorry." He says.

I hug him again.

"I missed you too. And I forgive you ." I say.

He hugs me back before we are interrupted by my mommy.

"I know we said no sleepovers for two weeks but, we have talked about it.....and you guys can have one tonight." She says with a smile.

"Yay!" I say while jumping up and down.

Our moms laugh at me.
And I calm down blushing a little.

**************

please deal with the shortness and I will try to update Asap.

Pleas vote and comment!(nice things pls) :)