27

Brad has been running for a long time. This is the worst I've ever seen him in an angry state. I stopped crying a long tim ago.

I didn't even know there was this much forest in this small town. I've lived in this town since I can remember, and I didn't realize that we even had a forest. Wow I feel
dumb.

Ok this whole running thing with me attached to him like a koala is getting old.

"Brad calm down. I'm ok now." I try to soothe him.

It seems to soothe him.

I feel like I'm talking to a baby that might have a tantrum any second. Well that's pretty much the case.

School ended around 2:45 because of the early release and it's starting to get dark now. That's how long he's been running.

I wonder if we're still in Georgia.

(They live in Georgia! I didn't really mention it before. I picked it because I live in Georgia. Teehe)

And I'm hungry so I'm hoping he will take me home soon.

Brad stops and sets me down. I have to grab onto Brad's arm because my legs fell asleep.

"Are you ok?" He asks with that now deep voice, while brushing a piece of my hair away from my face.

I look into his angry and worried silver eyes. Is he still upset over what the snotbag-I mean Carry said about my pimples? His wolf needs to calm down.

"Yes I'm ok. The questions is, are you ok?" I ask.

He growls slightly. I know it's not towards me so I don't flinch back. It took me a while to get used to him growling when he was upset. I always thought it was directed to me.

"I just can't believe she said that to you! It pisses me off that she thinks that's he can
say whatever she wants to people! She's such a bitch!" He screams.

I flinch when he cusses. I hate when people cuss.

His eyes soften.

"Sorry" he mumbles.

He pulls me into a hug and puts his hug in the crook of my neck.

"You're so beautiful." He murmurs.

Cue the blush.

"Thanks....so are you." I say.

He chuckles.

He pulls away and looks at me.

"Beautiful?" He asks with a playful smile.

My face is on fire. I nod my head.

"Eh I think I more sexy." He says while wiggling his eyebrows.

I laugh and slap his chest lightly. He grabs my wrist and I look up.

The look on his face makes me blush. I look away. He always looks at me like I'm the best thing in his life.

I feel his hand on my cheek. He turns my head so that I'm looking directly at him.

Next thing I know is that his lips are on mine.

I stand there in shock for several seconds.

Brad pulls away with worry in his eyes.

"Jo I'm so sorry. It's just that you're so beautiful and I couldn't help it. And it just felt right and I'm really-"

I didn't let him finish.

I pull his head down to mine and give him a quick peck on the lips.

I'm not ready for French kissing.

I blush at the thought of Brad and I making out.

"I guess you're ok with it then?" He teases.

Just when I think I'm done blushing for the day...

He chuckles.

Gosh he's so hot.
My eyes widen. Did I really just think that?

"Come here." He says. opening his arms he pulls me in for hug.

••••••••••

After Brad walked me to my door he said that he has to talk to his dad about pack stuff. Who talks to their dad at 2:00 in the morning? He also said that he has something to ask me tomorrow.

After he assured me that he was going to be ok getting back to his home. I let him go. Not with out a peck on the cheek.

I wonder how momma is going to take me coming back at 2 am in the morning.

She must've been so worried. I feel awful for no telling her where I was.
Honestly I didn't really think to do that.

I walk into the living room.
She's sprawled on the coach fast asleep.

I debate with myself whether to wake her up and take he scolding or just go to sleep and wait to morning.

I decide with the first option. I know that I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight if I don't talk to her first.

I brace my self before waking her up.

Her eyes flutter open.

"So is Brad ok now?" Was definitely not what I was expecting.

I blink a few times.

"H-how did you know that?" I ask.

She chuckles before standing up and stretching.

"Oh I know a lot more than you think." She says.

She starts walking towards the stairs.

"What are you talking about?" I question.

"That's not important right now, honey. What's important is that you get to bed soon. It's almost 3 am!"

"Ok mom good night." I says before following her upstairs.

I walk into my room and get ready for bed. Being attached to Brad while he runs around all day is very tiring.

€€€€€€€€€

Soo I was bored and decided to update. I hope you like it.
And I also skimmed over this entire book and....wow there's a lot of grammatical errors. All I have to say is that I'm sorry. I'm just glad that they are not that big and most of you can probably tell what I meant.

Thank you all for reading and supporting this book.

please vote and comment.

:)