The Youngest Mates

Cover done by @flopmoo

•Prologue•

Joanna or Jo is a very shy 6 year old girl.She was adopted at the age of 2. When she started school she had a very hard time making friends. She actually didn't make any friends at all.

If she thought kindergarten was hard ,wait until she finds out that she skipped a grade since she's at a higher level than most kids. How will she handle being in a classroom with older kids?

Jo thinks that it's going to be just like kindergarten.With her eating lunch alone and sitting on the swing sets alone.

Little does she know that she will indeed make a few friends. And a very special one at that.

Brad is the son of Alpha James. The Alpha of the Blue Moon pack. And yes,he is a werewolf.

He goes to school with all of the other pups. He is 7 years old and is going into second grade. Although, if you took one look at Brad you would think that he was 11 maybe 12.Since he has Alpha blood in him he will grow much faster than other kids. Usually werewolves find there mate around their first shift at 16, but Brad is special and finds her at 7 years old.

Join Brad and Jo on their adventure.

~Chapter 1~

Jo's POV

"Jo honey wake up baby girl time for your first day back to school." my mommy said. I open my eyes to see my mommy's pretty green eyes staring back at me. I yawned but got out of bed. "Good morning mommy" I said to her as I walked to the the bathroom and went potty and brushed my teeth.

When I came back my mommy had an outfit layed out on my bed. It was a blue shirt with sparkles on it, with dark skinny jeans and my black sneakers. I think the sneakers are called Converse.

While I got dressed my mommy asked me if I wanted her to braid my hair. I said yes, since I loved my hair being braided. We went downstairs for breakfast." Would you like pancakes,baby?" my mommy asked

" Yes please." After she made them she put them in front of me and I instantly began eating. After I was done she put my dish in the dishwasher.

"Ready Jo"? she asked I picked up my book bag that was blue with stars on it and walked out the door holding mommy's hand.

(After the car ride to school)

My mommy walked me down the second grade hallway helping me find my classroom. After she found the room she went up to the teacher.

"Hi Mrs. Jenkins. I'm Jo's mom Mary. I just wanted to tell you that Jo is a year younger than everyone in her class and she's very shy. So could you please help her feel welcome? She has a very hard time making friends." my mommy said. "Of course! Today we are going to get to know each other so I hope that will help Jo out some. I will also look out for her too." Mrs. Jenkins replied with a warm smile.

I hugged mom good bye and went to hang up my bag. Then I just walked around the room trying to find my desk since the top of every desk had nameplates. I found my desk near the back corner of the room farthest away from the door. I didn't really feel like talking to the other kids so I just watched from my desk. As I was looking around a girl with red hair and green eyes sat in the desk next to mine.

"Hi! my name is Ellie. What's your name?" she chirped.

" Uh m-my na-name is Jo" I replied shyly. "Want to be best friends?" Ellie asks. I smiled and nodded my head yes. I made a friend! I'm so happy!!

~Chapter 2~

About ten minutes later Mrs. Jenkins started to call role.

After the first 2 people I was called on.