Chapter 16: Bakuhoe

~ Purified ~

Chapter 16: Bakuhoe

____________________________

! Warning: foul language !

____________________________

Monday, November 20

Shopping with the girls was a lot more fun than I expected. I ate ice cream! For the first time in my life! And it tastes sooooooooo amazing...

We arrive at the school gates. I wave my new classmates goodbye before they start heading to their homes. I'm just about to walk to Dabi's hideout when I remember something.

I got my own dorm room at school. Shit.

I run to Dabi's hideout and burst the door open to see Dabi eating dinner. He looks at me, confused. "Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Yes, but I still have to move my stuff to the dorm," I pant.

I walk to my room and look at the few cardboard boxes with my stuff. I activate Manipulation and float the boxes out of my room.

I stop at the door of the hideout and turn around to look at Dabi. I drop the boxes, run and jump on my 'brother' to give him the tightest hug I've ever given to someone.

"Thank you, Dabi," I whisper.

"For what?" he asks.

"For everything. For making me feel safe, being there for me, caring for me..."

He laughs. "I'm happy I could help."

I give him a kiss on his cheek before I let go of the hug and leave the house.

~ Time skip: at Tsuki's dorm room ~

I drop the boxes and let out a sigh. "I've got a lot of work to do... but first: food."

I walk to the shared kitchen of the dorm building to find something for dinner.

"You hungry?"

I startle and turn around to see Bakugou looking at me with a smirk.

"Bakugou-kun? What are you doing here? It's like 7 P.M., shouldn't you be at home?" I ask, confused.

"Nah, I was able to move in early. Like you," he says.

I'm confused. He doesn't sound mad or angry at all. Why is he so calm around me? Or is it just because there aren't a lot of people here?

"Okay. Have you already had dinner?" I ask.

"No, I've been training all day. Also, why do you care?" he asks, a little annoyed.

"Maybe we could try and find some food in the city," I suggest, looking in the fridge. "There's nothing here."

He growls. I guess I'll take that as a yes.

A few minutes later we're on our way to the mall. I'm sure we'll find some food there.

"Hey Bakugou-kun, why do you want to become a hero?" I ask.

"Because I'm the fucking best for that, of course!" he smirks. "What about you?"

I'm surprised of Bakugou's mood. He's not like this around others...

"To show the world who I am," I say. It's kind of true, though.

"I guess you've already showed enough at the sports festival," he growls.

I laugh. "Yeah.. It was a good start."

"Get in my way to become #1, and I'll fucking kill you. You got that, weird eyes?" he says, suddenly aggressive.

Is that how he's going to call me? Seriously?

"Am I supposed to feel threatened, hedgehog?" I tease.

"THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?" he yells.

"Hedgehog. Want me to spell it for you? H-E-D-"

Bakugou cuts me off by hitting my arm with his fist. He's getting on my nerves. I don't mind making a little fun, but touching me? No way.

I punch him back, maybe a little too hard.

"OI, WANNA FIGHT OR SOMETHING?" he yells.

I turn to face him and make my eyes glow, releasing purple flashes.

"Are you sure?" I smirk.

He looks away. "I'm fucking hungry. We should go get some food. BUT I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, WEIRD EYES!"

"Yeah, yeah. Of course..." I mutter, calming down a bit. "You was the one who started it by calling me weird eyes though."

"Because that's easier than remembering an entire fucking name, right? When I look at you, the first thing I see is that you have 2 different colored eyes. If you don't like the way I call you then simply don't talk to me," Bakugou says, a lot calmer than before. "Or start using contacts."

"The fuck? I'm not changing myself for you," I say.

"Then don't cry about me calling you weird eyes."

"Then you shouldn't cry about me calling you hedgehog too," I state.

"THE HELL? I'VE GOT A NAME, DUMBASS!" he shouts.

"WELL ME TOO RIGHT?" I shout back. Seriously? He wants to fight with me? My blood starts boiling. Who the hell does he think he is?

Bakugou growls and starts walking faster. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET SOME SPEED IF YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT DINNER FOR BREAKFAST!"

"I'M WAITING FOR YOU, BAKUHOE, I CAN SIMPLY TELEPORT MYSELF SO YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE SPEEDING UP!"

"THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?! DO YOU NEED ME TO GIVE YOU A SCAR ON YOUR OTHER EYE TO MAKE IT EVEN?!"

"AS IF YOU CAN EVEN TOUCH ME!"

"YOU BETTER WATCH OUT BEFORE I BLOW YOUR ASS TO THE MOON!"

"HAH, BET!"

This is going to be a long night for those two short tempered bitches...

____________________________